Internal Recruitment Consultant - 6 month FTC
- Role type
Fixed Term Contract
Ricardo Energy & Environment is a leading sustainability consultancy combining energy, climate change, environmental and chemical risk expertise with strong IT and economics capability. Operating across the world, we work in partnership with our customers to help transform the way they work, empowering business leaders with award winning consultancy advice. With unrivalled sector insight and a reputation for producing innovative solutions, we offer a stimulating and rewarding environment in which to work.
Reporting to the Recruitment Team Lead, you will work in collaboration with our other Business Recruitment Consultants, in the management of the complete recruitment process, ensuring that any new capability recruited into the business is aligned with the brief from the hiring manager. This will involve working with internal managers by adding value in providing professional advice on the most appropriate attraction strategy. You will also be the point of contact for candidates throughout the recruitment process ensuring they have a positive and professional image of the Company throughout.
We welcome applications from candidates seeking full and part time hours.
- Proactively manage recruitment campaigns for the practice areas, ensuring that regular contact is maintained with hiring managers on progress updates
- Manage day to day recruitment queries ensuring they are dealt with in an effective and timely manner and escalated where necessary
- Generate a candidate pipeline through direct sourcing via job boards, advertising, headhunting, employee referrals, and recruitment events
- Ensure vacancies are filled in a timely and cost-effective manner and in accordance with the planned attraction strategy
- Assist in the development of role/candidate specifications in collaboration with relevant managers
- Conduct telephone and face-to-face interviews and present offers to successful candidates
- Assist in the hiring decision by being an active member of the interview panels
- To take a lead role in all communications with candidates throughout the recruitment process and accountability for the quality of the candidate experience
- Manage the company wide PSL for external suppliers
- To play a lead role in Graduate Recruitment Programmes
- Review and revise the Company’s Recruitment policy and procedure to ensure best practice is aligned with business needs
- Coach best practice interview skills with relevant managers
- MI reporting - weekly, monthly and as required.
Key competencies and experience:
- A real passion for managing recruitment processes and campaigns ensuring both quantitative and qualitative goals are achieved.
- Experience of managing the end to end recruitment process
- Ideally experience of recruitment MI reporting
- Familiarity of working in a technical service business
- Experience of working to demanding hiring targets and deadlines
- A background of working with competency-based interviews
- Experience of engaging the latest e-recruitment tools and techniques
- Knowledge and experience of SHL assessments/SHL trained would be advantageous.
As this role includes some international recruitment there will be occasions where you are required to work outside of core office hours.
Skills and behaviours:
- Ability to be creative when developing recruitment strategies for niche roles
- The ability to work autonomously and collaboratively within a team
- An appreciation of employment legislation, including working Visa requirements, especially in relation to recruitment
- A proactive, results driven approach with a “can do” attitude to all aspects of working
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Microsoft office skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Confident at managing internal relationships
You will have support from the wider business for your career to develop into a wide range of future opportunities within Ricardo Energy & Environment.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package, a personal development plan, and the opportunity to make a difference in a challenging and rewarding field. Ricardo Energy & Environment is an equal opportunities employer