Consultant – Site Work Supervision
- Role type
- Full time, Permanent
This role will perform site work assessment over quality, functional and acceptance independently for 3 projects (South Link, Chiayi and Tainan projects) at construction stage.
The role is to be filled by an experienced specialist who is technically capable and who can project manage.
As a project manager for relevant projects within your area of expertise you will be required to manage the delivery of your own work to the client within the defined timescale, cost and quality.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Over 10 years’ experience in railway construction
- Familiar with Signaling, Communications and/or SCADA
- Experienced in site-work supervision over quality and functional acceptance
- Analytical and methodical problem solving
- Willing to long-term relocate at south/east of Taiwan