- Role type
Ricardo Defense is currently recruiting for an experienced Network Administrator to join our Information Technology Department in our Troy, MI office. This is a Hybrid position which will allow some work from home.
Qualified candidates must be local to the Troy, MI office
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, and manage the organization's local and wide-area network infrastructure
- Monitor network performance, troubleshoot issues, and implement solutions to ensure optimal functionality
- Collaborate with IT teams to implement and maintain network security measures
- Evaluate and recommend hardware and software upgrades to meet business needs
- Manage network documentation, including diagrams, configurations, and procedures
- Provide technical support to end-users for network-related concerns
- Stay current with industry trends and emerging technologies to propose innovative solutions
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field from an accredited college or university is required
- Must be able to obtain a US Secret Clearance. Minimum requirement to obtain a clearance is U.S Citizenship. Only applicants that meet this requirement will be considered
- Sponsorship for this position is not provided
- A minimum of five years of prior experience as a Network Administrator or similar role
- Solid understanding of networking protocols, infrastructure, and security best practices
- Experience with Azure, Cisco or other network equipment
- Strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to analyze and resolve network issues
- Familiarity with network monitoring tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Ricardo Defense offers an impressive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Company Paid Life and AD&D
- Company Paid Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending & HSA Accounts
- Legal & ID Shield Services
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days
Ricardo Defense Inc, is the business entity within Ricardo plc that works on classified safety and defense contracts for the US DoD and it therefore operates as a separate entity governed by a Special Security Agreement (SSA). Ricardo Defense Inc provides solutions to meet the challenges faced by defense customers in the integration of complex and diverse systems specializing in taking innovative technologies from science to real-world deployment. For more information, visit www.ricardo.com.
Ricardo Defense Inc, is a proud recipient of the 2022 and 2023 Hire Vets Gold Medallion Award.
Ricardo Defense Inc, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity or gender expression), age, mental or physical disability, creed, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, genetic trait or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.