Lead Software Test Developer
- Role type
Ricardo Defense is developing the next generation of software-based maintenance tools and has an opening for a Lead Software Test Developer. This Lead Software Test Developer will be responsible for the overall quality of web-based and desktop product suite. This role performs software and documentation quality efforts and operates independently of the software engineering group to ensure impartial evaluation of work products. The Lead Software Test Developer will coordinate the testing activities, resources and personnel on the team. They will support a large, ongoing software development effort.
This position can be remote however, applicants must live within an hour from one of our offices: Troy, MI, Goleta, CA, or California, MD. Employees will be expected to come into the office on an as needed basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain individual test plans for a suite of applications
- Coordinate Software Test Team’s priority and tasking
- Develop and maintain test descriptions, procedures, and requirements
- Conduct full regression testing on software builds prior to release
- Identify and track bugs found throughout the testing process
- Develop and maintain detailed test report
- Ability to develop automated testing utilities and/or procedures via Python, PowerShell, etc.
- Experience with test automation tools; such as, TestComplete, TestExecute, Selenium, etc.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in an applicable field of study
- Minimum of 4 years of software testing experience
- Ability to obtain a Common Access Card, Government Security Clearance and maintain a clearance
Ricardo Defense offers an impressive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Company Paid Life and AD&D
- Company Paid Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending & HSA Accounts
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
Ricardo Defense is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ricardo Inc. established as a separate limited liability company in 2015 and structured under a Defense Security Service ‘Special Security Agreement’. Ricardo Defense provides engineering, technology, product innovation, sustainment, and field support services for our customers in the defense industry. We are committed to providing outstanding value through quality engineering solutions focused on class-leading product innovation and robust strategic implementation. We are guided by our corporate values of respect, integrity, creativity & innovation and passion. Ricardo, Inc. is the US subsidiary of Ricardo plc. For more information, visit www.ricardo.com.
Ricardo Defense is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity or gender expression), age, mental or physical disability, creed, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, genetic trait or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.