Intern - Vehicle Systems
- Role type
Van Buren, MI
• Works with the Vehicle Systems team assisting with projects on all different levels throughout the internship program.
• Assists with gathering information and documentation for engineering proposals.
• Working with commercial and development teams to understand customer needs.
• Delivery of vehicle systems projects to specification and on time to ISO 9000 quality standards with appropriate quality documentation and reviews.
• Providing assistance to our technical support staff.
• Researching and understanding associated technologies in design, engineering, and program management.
• Applies theoretical knowledge and engineering techniques to the solution of basic analytical engineering problems
• Participates in experimental investigations, participates in recording, plotting and performing preliminary analysis of results
• Confers with research and more senior engineers to prepare modifications to drawings, specifications, calculations, test work, results and reports
• Analyzes dynamic system response data against performance requirements
• Monitors own work to ensure quality; looks for ways to improve and promote quality
• Meets productivity standards; strives to increase productivity, completes work in a timely manner
• Delivers superior levels of customer service to both internal and external customers while demonstrating Ricardo’s core values of respect, integrity, creativity and innovation, and passion
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
• Basic Qualifications:
• Minimum 3.0 GPA
• Computer engineering, electrical engineering
• Understands basics of software and programming functions
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
• Ability to work in a group/team environment.