Defense Acquisition and Logistics Analyst
- Role type
Ricardo Defense has an exciting career opportunity in our growing Acquisition and Logistics Divisions. We are looking for an experienced, detail-oriented Defense Acquisition and Logistics Analyst that will act as a liaison between the Department of Defense (DoD) logistics organizations to track and coordinate a variety of Acquisition logistics activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes and assists in the planning, developing, coordinating, defending and executing all aspects of the PEO/PMs’ Life Cycle Logistics support under the processes of DoD acquisition and sustainment
- Develop and deliver solutions that meet the program requirements using industry-accepted principles, concepts, and approaches in the development of logistical products and services
- Develop, document and update the Integrated Logistics Support products for formal approval such as: Life Cycle Support Plan (LCSP), Core Logistics Assessment (CLA), Core Depot Assessment (CDA), Depot Source of Repair (DSOR) Analysis, and Integrated Logistics Assessment (ILA)
- Review reports and/or conduct Product Support Analysis such as: Reliability, Availability, Maintainability (RAM) Analysis, Life Cycle Cost Analysis, Failure Mode Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) Level of Repair Analysis (LORA) Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) Analysis, and Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA)
- Aid in development of Equipment publications, to include but not limited to Technical Manuals (TMs), Electronic Technical Manuals (ETMs), and Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETMs), maintenance allocation chart (MAC), repair parts and special tools list (RPSTL), System Demilitarization (DEMIL) and Disposal Plan
- Create, review and update logistics documentation in support of acquisition and milestone activities such as: Type Classification, Material Release, Fielding, Performance based Product Support Strategies (PBPSS), Post-Production Support Plan, and Item Unique Identification Plan
- Coordinates such documentation throughout the PM and PEO to include; PBL business case analysis; Product Support Strategy (PSS), Computer Resource Life Cycle Management Plan, Material Release, New Equipment Training Plan (NETP) and Material Fielding Plan (MFP)
- Participate in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), develop product support initiatives and provide schedule inputs for all PM systems
- Responsibilities may span the entire life cycle of a product, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, sustainment and final disposal of resources
- DAWIA Level I or II Certification in Life Cycle Logistics or Program Management
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in an applicable field of study
- Minimum of 10 years of U.S. Government or relevant military experience
- Must have experience with creating and maintaining Acquisition Documentation.
- Thorough understanding of Life Cycle Logistics regulations and policies including DoD 5000 series, AR 70-1, and AR 700-127.
- Familiarity with the DoD’s Integrated Product Support Element structure and definitions
- Able to obtain a U.S. Government Secret Clearance
Ricardo Defense offers an impressive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Company Paid Life and AD&D
- Company Paid Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending & HSA Accounts
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
Ricardo Defense is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ricardo Inc. established as a separate limited liability company in 2015 and structured under a Defense Security Service ‘Special Security Agreement’. Ricardo Defense provides engineering, technology, product innovation, sustainment, and field support services for our customers in the defense industry. We are committed to providing outstanding value through quality engineering solutions focused on class-leading product innovation and robust strategic implementation. We are guided by our corporate values of respect, integrity, creativity & innovation and passion. Ricardo, Inc. is the US subsidiary of Ricardo plc. For more information, visit www.ricardo.com.
Ricardo Defense is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity or gender expression), age, mental or physical disability, creed, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, genetic trait or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.