- Role type
- Full time, Part time, Flexible Hours, Permanent
- Closing Date
October start for this role
Ricardo Energy & Environment is a leading sustainability consultancy combining energy, climate change, environmental and chemical risk expertise with strong IT and economics capability. Operating across the world, we work in partnership with our customers to help transform the way they work, empowering business leaders with award winning consultancy advice. With unrivalled sector insight and a reputation for producing innovative solutions, we offer a stimulating and rewarding environment in which to work.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Talent Resourcer to join the Ricardo Energy & Environment Resourcing team. As a Talent Resourcer you will be responsible for delivering the end to end talent attraction, The purpose of this role within the team is to support resourcing activity through the cultivation and engagement of candidates ensuring it is an outstanding recruitment process and that they have a positive and professional image of the Company throughout.
As a member of the HR/ Recruitment team you will be at the forefront of the recruitment process and you will act as Ricardo Ambassador working alongside the Talent Partners to execute the talent attraction.
- Direct resourcing via adverts, job boards, and social media as well as administration support throughout the candidate life cycle.
- Building and managing the talent pipeline and talent pooling
- Deeply understand hiring needs and partnering closely with hiring managers and senior stakeholders to develop sourcing and hiring strategies.
- Utilizing knowledge of multiple recruiting methodologies and advanced sourcing techniques to identify passive candidates as well as active candidates.
- Promotion of company brand and vacancies through social media.
- Full end to end use of an ATS system, keeping regular contact with all candidates ensures they have an enjoyable and exceptional candidate experience from application through to offer.
- Shortlist candidates against experience required, pre-screening candidates over the telephone ensuring you provide a good level of vacancy briefing to gage interest.
- Advertising vacancies across all available channels
- Consistently having a proactive approach in attracting quality candidates in the market.
- Ability to gain interest from candidates by promoting the vacancy, benefits package and promoting the culture of Ricardo to candidates.
- Having a consultative approach and being the first point of contact for candidates
- Maintains regular and consistent communications with key stakeholders involved in Recruitment
- HR or customer Service /Recruitment/Talent Attraction experience inhouse or agency.
- Hungry to succeed and will never give up.
- Always looking for exciting new ways to attract talent.
- A team player who is keen to develop, has a passion for learning.
- A desire to work in Recruitment
- Ability to work across multiple roles and able to report back on progress.
- Excellent customer service
- Knowledge of ATS systems and internal processing
- Experience of interviewing and assessments
- Experience of talent attraction tools: LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor etc
What we offer
This is an exciting and rewarding place to work, with the opportunity to make a difference. What sets us apart is our People. You will work with an exceptional team of talented, dedicated and supportive individuals. You will have a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with us through our broad range of projects, mentoring opportunities and a personalised approach to your learning and development.
Our People are important to us and we take pride in our wellbeing programmes and policies that support individuals including flexible working, carers policy, mental health first aiders and readily available support through our extensive Employee Assistance programme.
Ricardo Energy & Environment has an ambitious diversity, equality and inclusion approach as explained in this message by our CEO.
Once you have submitted your application a member of our Recruitment Team will be in touch. Please be aware that the timing can vary dependent on the volume of applications that we receive for each role and in some cases, we may start to review applications prior to the closing date.