Office & Project Support Administrator
- Role type
- Closing Date
Position Title: Office & Project Support Administrator
Status: Permanent, Part Time
Hours of Work: 25 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Department: Ricardo Certification
Location: Denmark, Copenhagen
Salary : DKK 266,000 depending on experience
Ricardo is a global strategic, technical and environmental consultancy and specialist niche manufacturer of high performance products. We also provide independent assurance services in the rail sector. With a century of delivering excellence and innovation, we employ over 2,500 professional engineers, consultants and scientists world-wide.
Our activities cover a range of market sectors including passenger car, commercial vehicle, rail, defence, motorsport, motorcycle, off-highway, marine, clean energy and power generation.
Our client list includes the world’s major transportation original equipment manufacturers, supply chain organisations, energy companies, financial institutions and government agencies.
Guided by our corporate values of respect, integrity, innovation and passion we enable our customers to achieve sustainable growth and commercial success.
We provide independent assurance services, including NoBo, DeBo, AsBo and ISA, across infrastructure and rolling stock to clients including infrastructure managers, train manufactures, equipment manufacturers and maintainers.
Our shared goal is to be the natural choice provider of expert advice and independent assurance services to the global rail industry. Care, integrity and excellence will always drive our long-term relationships with clients and colleagues.
We are currently seeking an experienced Office & Project Support Administrator to become a critical member of our Copenhagen Office.
You will provide general administration support to the local office including local office management duties and supporting the delivery teams with project administration throughout the project lifecycle.
There will be a need to work autonomously, and to interface with the client, other members of the project team and the management team.
- Co-ordinate and support the Bid Process including but not limited to facilitating bid strategy meetings, ensuring compliance with delegated authorities (arranging and planning sign-off of proposals), ensuring continuous improvement with the bidding process etc.
- Input all enquiry and data into the Ricardo Rail Division systems, MSD, Change Point and SAP at enquiry stage and ensuring this is updated as the project progresses including populating project team milestones and hours in CP and updating as the team changes and adding variations etc.
- Support PMs in converting winning bids into live projects and input into MSD accordingly to ensure the project management process is correctly followed.
- Provide local administration duties including office management to ensure all company processes and procedures are complied with including relevant H&S/HR requirements.
- Provide support in travel bookings for the local office.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Essential: able to use Word, Excel and Power point to a high level of proficiency not requiring assistance from anyone else, including production of graphs.
- Be able to learn and proficiently operate the Ricardo Rail Division’s project management and CRM software tools.
- Familiar with office and documentation systems and requirements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Danish, including the ability to communicate with many audiences.
- Versatile and adaptable, able to operate under pressure.
- Team player
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities.