Accounts Payable AP Officer / Accountant
- Role type
- Indirect, Full time, Permanent
- Closing Date
Ricardo Rail is seeking for a finance professional to join our team in Beijing, which is our Regional office for China. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and growing global business (based in the UK)
- Responsible for the verification and processing of accounting transactions (AP, T&E and invoicing) for Asia entities ensuring quality standards are met and an audit trail is maintained. This includes the establishment and maintenance supplier, processing and support employee expense.
- Liaise with the country based admin / outsourced providers and Group Finance in the delivery of local statutory and tax requirements.
- Review and approve employee expense claims in SAP including the reconciliation of CP and communication to HR for payment
- Reconciliation of CP and SAP record and clear expense
- Arrange oversea payment including go to local tax bureau for withholding tax return
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Degree-qualified with a relevant degree
- Excellent communication skills in Mandarin (and English)
- 2-4+ years accounts payable experience or general accounting role
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office / Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment