ISA Assessor – Consultant
- Role type
- Full time, Permanent
- Beijing, Shanghai
- Closing Date
Ricardo Rail is seeking an ISA Assessor (ideally signaling / Rolling Stock) with 3-7+ years’ experience to perform the role of Consultant or Senior Consultant (dependent upon experience). You will provide expertise and advice to a variety of customers in the rail sector on complex and critical issues.
Provide ISA expertise and advice to Ricardo Rail and external customers on good engineering practice, potential solutions, railway standards
Lead the project delivery, including attending meetings with clients and other stakeholders
Liaise with consultants and contractors on project issues, and interface with clients on both technical and contractual matters
Interface with other domain experts from other disciplines within the Ricardo Rail business, for example Railway Operations, Rolling Stock, Power Supply, and Civil Engineering
Manage and deliver RAMS/System assurance projects to meet the defined time, cost and quality and manage the client relationship
Represent Ricardo Rail at industry events
Maintain your own competence and knowledge at the forefront of the RAMS / System Assurance community.
Support both China and Hong Kong projects within the company
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Be degree educated in a suitable railway discipline and have membership in a relevant professional institution
- Possess 3-7+ years professional experience railway engineering – with exposure in signalling engineering projects (e.g. design, integration or testing but preferably design) or Rolling Stock in any discipline
- Experience or knowledge on system assurance, i.e. RAMS and Safety Assurance for railway and/or metro systems
- Ability to prepare professionally presented, structured, and concise written business documents.
- Language Skills:
- English: Fluent in speaking and writing
- Chinese (Mandarin): Fluent in speaking and reading
- IT literate - must be proficient in MS Office suite and appropriate specialist software, e.g. FTA & RBD software applications
ABOUT RICARDO RAIL
Ricardo is a global strategic, technical and environmental consultancy and specialist niche manufacturer of high performance products. We also provide independent assurance services in the rail sector. With a century of delivering excellence and innovation, we employ over 2,900 professional engineers, consultants and scientists world-wide.
Our activities cover a range of market sectors including passenger car, commercial vehicle, rail, defense, motorsport, motorcycle, off-highway, marine, clean energy and power generation.
Our client list includes the world’s major transportation original equipment manufacturers, supply chain organisations, energy companies, financial institutions and government agencies.
Guided by our corporate values of respect, integrity, innovation and passion we enable our customers to achieve sustainable growth and commercial success.