- Role type
- Full time, Part time, Permanent
- London, Oxfordshire (Harwell)
- Closing Date
Ricardo Energy & Environment is a leading sustainability consultancy combining energy, climate change, environmental and chemical risk expertise with strong IT and economics capability. Operating across the world, we work in partnership with our customers to help transform the way they work, empowering business leaders with award winning consultancy advice. With unrivalled sector insight and a reputation for producing innovative solutions, we offer a stimulating and rewarding environment in which to work.
The communications and engagement team is key to supporting delivery of marketing, business development and customer projects. An important role within the communications and engagement team is the coordination and delivery of events.
We will provide you with training in the systems we use, and you will work closely with experienced senior marketing professionals.
- Work flexibly to assist in marketing activities as required eg writing content for newsletters, managing external and internal communications/mailing campaigns, organising events, webinar management, campaign list building, research and verification etc
- Develop draft and edit copy for both digital and printed media, such as for use on websites, in social media, for collateral, brochures, in bids or for case studies
- To complete all work to agreed time, budget and quality targets
Successful candidates will have
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (in English)
- Good communication skills
- Highly organised and good attention to detail
- Able to negotiate, delegate and work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Good with numbers
- Strong PC literacy – especially in MS PowerPoint and Word
- A high level of creativity
- A flexible, resilient and enthusiastic approach to all aspects of work
- The ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative, as well as engage well as part of a team
- A proactive, organised approach and pride in consistently delivering high quality
Skills and behaviours
- Specific areas of environmental technical knowledge are beneficial, but not required.
- Organisational skills, communication and time management are fundamental.
You will work closely with other team members from across the company and liaise with outside contractors on a regular basis. Instructions and requirements should always be clear, concise and logged in case of any errors/misunderstandings. On-the-job training opportunities will be provided.
We are open to discussion about flexible working arrangements that enable the role to be successfully delivered.