Project Support Officer
- Role type
This role is based full time on-site.
Our vision is to create a safe and sustainable world.
As a Project Support Officer, you will play a crucial role in supporting the smooth delivery of Project activities. You will be responsible for supporting the wider Project Team by performing administrative tasks, support safety activities, document management, meeting coordination and minute taking, note-taking, change register management, and providing general project support to the project team. In addition, you will participate in procedure, training content and document development and reviews, site inspections and safety audits.
The position offers an immediate start, with a contract extending until 31 January 2025, and the potential for further extension.
- Efficiently manage document control and ensure accurate documentation storage, retrieval, and version control.
- Support safety activities by assisting in the development, review and maintenance of safety documentation, monitoring compliance, and promoting a safety-focused culture.
- Coordinate meetings, including scheduling, booking venues, arranging necessary equipment, and preparing meeting agendas.
- Attend project meetings and capture accurate meeting minutes, distributing them to relevant stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Maintain the change register and ensure all change requests are properly recorded, tracked, and communicated to the appropriate parties.
- Provide general project and safety administration support to the project team.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather and distribute project-related information, ensuring effective communication channels are established and maintained.
- Contribute to the project team activities by assisting in the coordination/development of test plans, tracking progress, and ensuring proper documentation is maintained.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and external stakeholders to promote effective collaboration and information sharing.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Safety qualifications and experience highly regarded
- Training and Assessment certificate highly regarded
- Safety Auditor qualification highly regarded
- Proven experience in project or safety administration role.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritise competing demands.
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring accuracy in document management, meeting minutes, and change register management.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Proficient in using document control systems, collaboration tools, and the Microsoft Office suite.
- Proven knowledge of safety management and risk management principles and experience in supporting and implementing safety activities such as safety audits, inspections, and training.
- A proactive and self-motivated individual, capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- Proven ability to develop and review safety procedures, training content and documentation.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities in a dynamic project environment and maintain a high level of professionalism in a fast-paced environment.
Working with Ricardo
You will be warmly welcomed into our workplace where every voice matters. We are diverse thinkers and doers, coming together to create a culture of inclusion. We will support you to find your place.
We will encourage you to use your passion and expertise to make a positive impact through the projects you work on. Your knowledge and desire to bring about change will be invaluable in helping deliver innovative solutions that support communities across the globe in becoming safer and more sustainable.
Once you have submitted your application a member of our Recruitment Team will be in touch. Please be aware that the timing can vary dependent on the volume of applications that we receive for each role and in some cases, we may start to review applications prior to the closing date.
Please advise the recruitment team if you require any adjustments to support you throughout the recruitment process.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion statement
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours. We value diversity; recognising that a more diverse workforce creates a richer and more varied working environment. Diversity also drives innovation, by allowing us to offer our clients the best consultancy service that we can.