Application Development and Support
- Role type
Fixed Term Contract
A role to support the Ricardo Certification and Consultancy businesses in Developing and maintaining Polarion configuration.
- Software configuration (Polarion ALM ideal)
- Experience with web technologies HTML, Apache Velocity, Java and script writing using APIs
- Have at least 1 year of practical experience in tech support, development or QA area is preferred
- Experienced with direct communication with users
- Logical thinker with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- React application development.
- Visual Studio / Code experience
- Experience in writing SQL queries
- C# or VB.net experience
- Experience of Server admin (Windows)
- Knowledge of Subversion, Tortoise SVN
- Agile development
- Experience with PostgresSQL or other relational database
RCT (Ricardo Compliance Tool) is Ricardo’s configuration of Siemens Polarion a COTS web-based requirements management solution. It is hosted externally by Siemens Managed Services.
The day-to-day duties include:
- Support of Ricardo’s global engineers in the use of RCT to manage assessments and produce reports and formal output of documents.
- User account management
- The ongoing development of dashboards, reports and functional scripts which automate tasks
- System documentation – using Polarion
- Data recovery
- Project Creation
- Project configuration maintenance
- Licence Management
- Development Server maintenance and upgrades to Polarion