Marketing & Communications Manager
- Role type
Ricardo Defense is seeking a Marketing and Communications Manager in our Troy office. As the Marketing and Communications Manager, you will develop a synergistic communications, marketing, and social media strategy for our Defense business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and coordinate strategic marketing and communication plans for the business unit.
- Work with business partners to identify communication needs, provide guidance on communication channels and help create strategic communications and marketing plans.
- Provide consultation in the corporate messaging and ensure that corporate messaging is consistently applied to all communications.
- Create documents for a variety of materials and audiences, including alerts, brochures, educational events, manuals and newsletters.
- Create content for different audiences (such as students, faculty/staff, public, donors) to be distributed through various channels including email, websites, publications and social media.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, English, Journalism, Communications or related field is required.
- Five (5) years of professional marketing experience is required.
- Previous experience working in the defense industry is preferred.
- Advanced copywriting, editing and written communication skills.
- Intermediate oral communication skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Word and intermediate PowerPoint skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of multimedia technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships within the organization and community.
Ricardo Defense offers an impressive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Company Paid Life and AD&D
- Company Paid Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending & HSA Accounts
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick/emergency days
- Pet Insurance
- Legal & Identify Theft Insurnace
Ricardo Defense Inc, is the business entity within Ricardo plc that works on classified safety and defense contracts for the US DoD and it therefore operates as a separate entity governed by a Special Security Agreement (SSA). Ricardo Defense Inc provides solutions to meet the challenges faced by defense customers in the integration of complex and diverse systems specializing in taking innovative technologies from science to real-world deployment. For more information, visit www.ricardo.com.
Ricardo Defense Inc, is a proud recipient of the 2022 Hire Vets Gold Medallion Award.
Ricardo Defense Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity or gender expression), age, mental or physical disability, creed, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, genetic trait or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.