Computer System Analyst
- Role type
Ricardo Defense has a rewarding opportunity for a Computer System Analyst to join our team at our customers locatation at Joint Base Lewis-McChord (JBLM), WA.
This Computer System Analyst will directly support Ricardo Defense with an existing program in the C4ISR family. This Computer System Analyst role will strengthen Ricardo Defense’s core competencies in military vehicle system architecture and complex system integration. The Computer System Analyst will support the planning and integration of the tactical network/C4ISR systems for military vehicle programs. The Computer System Analyst will provide subject matter expertise in the planning, review, and refinement of systems and associated documentation related to network/C4ISR system architectures. This position will analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems with consideration of the current system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
Candidates for this position must be able to perform successfully both collaboratively and independently with periodic oversight. This position requires regular interaction with customers and subject matter experts. Some travel between Ricardo offices and customer locations required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Subject Matter expertise in the planning, review and refinement of the tactical network/C4ISR system software, hardware and other documentation
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for all network/C4ISR integration system development lifecycle activities
- Support and provide network/C4ISR integration system upgrades to HW/SW fielding requirement documentation
- Provide integration project briefings, information papers, fact sheets and system analyses
- Provide configuration management/system architecture technical services
- Coordinate, manage, and support integration system capability planning activities for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and provide to the USG project lead an initial integration project cost estimate, and types and quantities of USG hardware to be provided to the integrating contractor
- Produce, review for edit and manage execution of Memorandum of Agreement between USG parties to support conduct of integration projects
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in an applicable field of study
- A Minimum of five years of relevant experience supporting the U.S. Government Department of Defense (DoD)
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Common Access Card (CAC) and a US Government Security Clearance
- Technical knowledge and subject matter expertise in the integration of networking and C4ISR systems in ground vehicles
- Ability to derive ground vehicle network and C4ISR system integration requirements from basis of issue plans for those systems
- Ability to analyze science, engineering, business, and other data processing problems to implement and improve computer systems
Ricardo Defense offers an impressive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Company Paid Life and AD&D
- Company Paid Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending & HSA Accounts
- Legal & ID Shield Services
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days
Ricardo Defense Inc, is the business entity within Ricardo plc that works on classified safety and defense contracts for the US DoD and it therefore operates as a separate entity governed by a Special Security Agreement (SSA). Ricardo Defense Inc provides solutions to meet the challenges faced by defense customers in the integration of complex and diverse systems specializing in taking innovative technologies from science to real-world deployment. For more information, visit www.ricardo.com.
Ricardo Defense Inc, is a proud recipient of the 2022 Hire Vets Gold Medallion Award.
Ricardo Defense is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity or gender expression), age, mental or physical disability, creed, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, genetic trait or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.