- Role type
We are looking for a highly capable Junior Engineer to support our rapidly growing business commencing on a full time basis. Ricardo Rail is a premium provider of engineering services, with the expertise and technical capabilities to devise innovative solutions to our clients’ transport project challenges.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Assist Senior Team Members to collect and collate data, conduct analysis & prepare documentation.
· Produce Documentation to support project delivery:
· Design reports
· Technical drawings
· Verification and Validation reports
· Test Specification
· Undertake Technical Review of submitted documents.
· Assist with the preparation of recommendation reports and presentations.
· Support Ricardo Rail’s business development initiatives.
· Contribute to maintaining a safe working environment by ensuring safety requirements are adhered to.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering.
· Min 2 years of experience in transport infrastructure of highway/railway/airport.
· Demonstrate a mature and reliable attitude to your work and a willingness to learn.
· Excellent communication skill both written and verbal with the ability to work effectively with a diverse team.
· Passion for engineering and hands-on field based work.
· Ability to focus on a number of varied tasks with drive, enthusiasm and energy.
· High level of computer literacy.