- Role type
- Full time, Permanent
- Closing Date
Ricardo is seeking a highly skilled Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to join our team in Australia. The HRBP will be responsible for providing strategic HR support and guidance to business leaders across the organization. The successful candidate will collaborate with key stakeholders to drive HR initiatives, implement best practices, and ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Partner with business leaders to develop and implement HR strategies that align with business goals and objectives
- Provide guidance and support to managers on HR policies, practices, and procedures
- Manage employee relations issues and provide coaching to managers on employee performance management
- Develop and execute talent management strategies, including workforce planning, and succession planning
- Provide guidance on compensation and benefits programs
- Ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Develop and implement HR programs and initiatives
- Analyze HR metrics and provide insights to business leaders
- Support APAC Human resources regional projects and initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field
- 10+ years of experience as an HRBP or in a related HR role
- Knowledge of Australian employment laws and regulations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience in talent management, employee relations, and HR program development
- Hands-on style, strong stakeholder engagement skills and a demonstrated ability to develop, build and maintain effective working relationships.
- Attention to detail, communication skills and a keen interest in supporting business leaders.
- Able to multitask multiple activities at once and passionate about people, talent and driving a great HR experience for all
- Familiar with HRIS system