ETCS/ Signalling Assessor Consultant
- Role type
- Full time, Permanent
- Closing Date
The person we are looking for is someone who is passionate about delivering excellent service to customers and who is either already a Principal or has the ambition and capability to develop into a Principal Consultant or future leader of our business.
They will need ETCS/ ERTMS system knowledge including system integration and either have Notified Body and Assessment Body experience or are willing to learn.
They will be able to bid, win and deliver commercially successful projects; working with clients to understand their objectives and desired outcomes for each project.
They will work on a wide range of exciting projects such as:
- East Coast Digital Programme
- New station and upgrade projects
- Line electrification schemes
They will have opportunity to work on projects worldwide including Australia, US, Canada, Asia and Middle East.
They will support business development and write proposals; developing relationships with clients and industry stakeholders.
Flexibility is key and that comes with the ability to juggle many activities and proactively manage workload across different projects and customers. They will thrive on variety and actively seek out interesting and challenging work.
Continue your career with Ricardo, a company that has integrity and passion for the environment and the rail industry. We empower, develop, and trust you to deliver your best work. We’ll provide a culture and support that will enable you to evolve, grow and succeed.
What you will receive in return is:
- A competitive salary
- Support with Chartership
- Technical mentor to help support your career with Ricardo
- 25 days holiday plus usual bank holidays,
- Buy and sell 5 days holiday,
- Company Pension
- Life Cover
- Permanent Disability Insurance
- Access to employee discount programme
- Employee Assistance programme
- Access to private GP services
- Udemy Learning
- Ability to purchase flexible benefits such as dental insurance, private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme, medical cash plan, computer lease scheme, lease car etc.
This is an exciting and varied role, you will play a crucial part in the growth of our UK business. If you have the required skills and experience to carry out this role we would love to hear from you.