Field Installation Technician
- Role type
Ricardo Defense's Field Service department is expanding. We have several openings for Field Installation Technicians for several OCONUS locations.
Ricardo Defense is seeking skilled Field Installation Technicians who can travel to US Army bases and install combat vehicle modifications and performance upgrades on the HMMWV.
Sites for these Field Installation Technicians included Europe, Asia and Southwest Asia locations. Performance at these locations will be for a year or more.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installing, maintaining, and testing vehicle component upgrades
- Identifying Maintenance risks of equipment
- Cleaning, adjusting, and repairing vehicle systems
- Installs and product testing for quality assurance
- Familiar with hand, air, and impact tools, general shop equipment, and OSHA safety procedures.
- Experience in government contracting or military experience is a plus
- 91B, 63B, or equivalent is preferred
- Technical certification, or equivalent is preferred but not required
- A minimum of five years of experience in automotive or heavy equipment service/ repair of brakes, drive train, and suspension components
- Follow carefully planned procedures dictated by Field Support Representatives
Ricardo Defense offers an impressive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Company Paid Life and AD&D
- Company Paid Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending & HSA Accounts
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
Ricardo Defense Inc, is the business entity within Ricardo plc that works on classified safety and defense contracts for the US DoD and it therefore operates as a separate entity governed by a Special Security Agreement (SSA). Ricardo Defense Inc provides solutions to meet the challenges faced by defense customers in the integration of complex and diverse systems specializing in taking innovative technologies from science to real-world deployment. For more information, visit www.ricardo.com.
Ricardo Defense Inc, is a proud recipient of the 2022 Hire Vets Gold Medallion Award.
Ricardo Defense Inc, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity or gender expression), age, mental or physical disability, creed, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, genetic trait or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.