Project Control Analyst
- Role type
Ricardo Defense is experiencing high growth and is seeking an exceptional Project Control Analyst / Project Accountant professional to add to our team. This Project Control Analyst is an exciting career opportunity for a confident, experienced individual with the ability to form conclusions and craft solutions that are critical to the success of our projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This Project Control Analyst position will require you to work in both a team environment as well as being responsible for the timely completion of individual assignments.
- This position will support the Finance Manager to inform project managers/leads by providing actual project costs and forecasts
- Supports project managers/leads by performing specific tasks related to reviews of management practices and policies; recommends changes to enhance operating efficiencies
- Provides technical assistance in the design of cost accounting or reporting systems and related forms and documents
- Assists in reviews of financial and internal controls to determine whether such controls are adequate to meet management objectives
- Assists in reviewing travel expense reports and purchase requisitions
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in accounting, finance, or other related fields of study
- A minimum of seven years of experience with five years in project finance & control
- Experience with Government contracts, particularly Dept. of Defense is highly desirable
- Must be able to obtain a US Government security clearance
- Knowledge of cost and financing accounting principles, practices, and procedures
- Knowledge of internal control systems and procedures
- Skill in preparing management reports on a timely basis
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related financial software products
- Skill in both verbal and written communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required
- Analytical and detail-oriented self-starter with the ability to work well under time constraints, maintain confidentiality
- Team oriented; contributes to a global finance environment by driving overall results and support
- Superior communication skills, solid organizational skills and the ability to work solutions independently or with a group
Ricardo Defense offers an impressive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Company Paid Life and AD&D
- Company Paid Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending & HSA Accounts
- 401k with Company Match
- Legal Shield and ID Shield
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
Ricardo Defense Inc, is the business entity within Ricardo plc that works on classified safety and defense contracts for the US DoD and it therefore operates as a separate entity governed by a Special Security Agreement (SSA). Ricardo Defense Inc provides solutions to meet the challenges faced by defense customers in the integration of complex and diverse systems specializing in taking innovative technologies from science to real-world deployment. For more information, visit www.ricardo.com.
Ricardo Defense Inc, is a proud recipient of the 2022 Hire Vets Gold Medallion Award.
Ricardo Defense Inc, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity or gender expression), age, mental or physical disability, creed, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, genetic trait or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.