Talent Acquisition Partner – Graduate Recruitment
- Role type
- Flexible Hours, Full time, Part time
- Flexible, UK, Flexible, UK
- Closing Date
Role Title: Talent Acquisition Partner - Graduate Recruitment
Location: Flexible (Harwell (Oxfordshire), London, Bristol, Manchester, Glasgow)
Job ID: 2023-1792
Our vision is to create a safe and sustainable world
Ricardo plc is a global strategic, environmental, and engineering consulting company, listed on the London Stock Exchange. With over 100 years of engineering excellence and employing close to 3,000 employees in more than 20 countries, we provide exceptional levels of expertise in delivering leading-edge and innovative cross-sector sustainable products and solutions. Every day, we enable our customers to solve the most complex and dynamic challenges to help achieve a safe and sustainable world.
Energy & Environment, one of Ricardo plc’s five operating business units, is a leader in sustainability consultancy, solving complex environmental challenges through industry-leading analysis, advice and data. With more than 40 years of heritage in addressing air quality, environmental and sustainability issues, our customers value us for our deep understanding and breadth of services covering the entire value chain from evidence, policy & strategy to implementation.
We are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner - Graduate Recruitment to join our Ricardo Energy & Environment Resourcing team. This role will focus on managing the recruitment for our Graduate and Internship opportunities working closely with the key stakeholders in the business and partnering with universities to identify and attract the best talent.
- Build talent pipelines through direct sourcing, employee referrals, university networks and recruitment events.
- Manage relationships with key universities, careers services and other influential academics
- Ensure vacancies are filled in a timely and cost-effective manner and in accordance with the planned attraction strategy.
- Assist in the development of role/candidate specifications in collaboration with relevant managers.
- Conduct telephone and face-to-face interviews and present offers to successful candidates.
- Assist in the hiring decision by being an active member of the interview panels.
- Take a lead role in all communications with candidates throughout the recruitment process and accountability for the quality of the candidate experience.
- Supporting the recruitment marketing and branding strategy.
- Champion Ricardo Energy & Environment’s Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion approach.
- Coach best practice interview skills with relevant managers.
Key competencies and experience
- Experience of managing graduate recruitment campaigns.
- A real passion for managing recruitment processes ensuring both quantitative and qualitative goals are achieved.
- Experience of managing the end to end recruitment process, building talent pipelines and developing creative attraction strategies.
- Familiarity of working in a technical service business would be advantageous.
- Experience of working to demanding hiring targets and deadlines.
- A background of working with competency-based interviews.
Skills and behaviours
- The ability to work autonomously and collaboratively within a team.
- An appreciation of employment legislation, including working visa requirements, especially in relation to recruitment.
- A proactive, results driven approach with a “can do” attitude to all aspects of working.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Confident at managing internal and external relationships.
We offer flexible and hybrid working and this role can be full or part time (30 hours across 4 or 5 days per week).
Ricardo is an exciting and rewarding place to work and you have the opportunity to make a difference. You will work with teams of talented, dedicated, and supportive individuals. Alongside having a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with us through our broad range of projects, mentoring opportunities and a personalised approach to your learning and development. We are always keen to hear from people who have driven, ambition and a flair for innovative thinking.
Wellbeing and work life balance
We offer flexible approaches to work, whether that's working from home, being in the office, or as a hybrid worker. We're happy to discuss flexible working arrangements. Wellbeing is at the core to our culture, allowing employees to flourish and to achieve their full potential. Our People are important to us, and we take pride in our wellbeing programmes and policies that support individuals including flexible working, carers policy, mental health first aiders and readily available support through our extensive Employee Assistance programme.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion statement
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours. We have an ambitious diversity, equality, and inclusion approach as explained here. We value diversity; recognising that a more diverse workforce creates a richer and more varied working environment. Diversity also drives innovation, by allowing us to offer our clients the best consultancy service that we can. As part of our commitment to engage positively and pro-actively with all our employees and ensure a culture of inclusivity, we are a recognised as a 'disability confident' employer.
Our core benefits include 25 days' annual leave, plus 8 flexible bank holidays, a competitive company pension scheme, life assurance and professional subscriptions reimbursement. We also offer a wide range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Once you have submitted your application a member of our Recruitment Team will be in touch. Please be aware that the timing can vary dependent on the volume of applications that we receive for each role and in some cases, we may start to review applications prior to the closing date.