Junior Safety Consultant
- Role type
- Closing Date
Due to continued growth, currently in infrastructure change projects in particular, Ricardo Rail are looking to strengthen their team to support the delivery of existing and new projects.
We are seeking to recruit a Junior Safety Consultant to work on a wide range of interesting safety engineering projects as part of the Safety, Security and Human Factors Team.
The person we are looking for is someone who is passionate about delivering excellent service to customers and who has the ambition and capability to develop into a Senior Consultant and future leader of our business. As a Junior Consultant you will be an essential part of project teams delivering successful projects to customers and developing their commercial and technical capability as part of succession planning for the future.
Be a quick learner picking up a variety of different tasks that need to be delivered to a high standard. A good communicator supporting business development and sales activity when needed.
You will be involved in a wide range of projects from consulting to assessment to provide a broad range of experience and develop into a strong multi-skilled consultant.
Flexibility is key and that comes with the ability to juggle many activities and proactively manage workload across different projects and customers. You will thrive on variety and actively seek out interesting and challenging work.
What you will receive in return is:
- A competitive salary
- Support with Chartership
- Technical mentor to help support your career with Ricardo
- 25 days holiday plus usual bank holidays,
- Buy and sell 5 days holiday,
- Company Pension
- Life Cover
- Permanent Disability Insurance
- Access to employee discount programme
- Employee Assistance programme
- Access to private GP services
- Udemy Learning
- Ability to purchase flexible benefits such as dental insurance, private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme, medical cash plan, computer lease scheme, lease car etc.
If you would like to join our fantastic team to work on exciting projects and develop your skills send us your CV.