Executive Administrative Assistant
- Role type
Ricardo Defense is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant in our Troy, MI office to provide administrative support to the President and the Senior Leadership Team. The ideal individual must be able to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, possess strong critical thinking skills and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. The Executive Assistant must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Assumes the role as the primary point of contact between the President/Executive team and internal/external clients and customers.
- Completes a broad range of administrative tasks for the President including maintaining daily emails and calendar appointments. Provides reminders as needed.
- Answers phone calls and provides detailed messages to President/Executive team.
- Greets clients and visitors at the office. Ensures conference rooms are reserved and prepared for meetings.
- Plans, organizes and coordinates functions and events for the President and clients.
- Arranges executive travel, accommodations, itineraries, and all correspondence related to arrangements as needed.
- Handles requests, feedback and inquiries quickly and professionally.
- Takes dictation and generates accurate meeting minutes and distributes accordingly.
- Ensures customers and outside contacts are dealt with professionalism.
- Produce professional quality reports, presentations, agendas, and briefs as needed.
- Helps plan company events, meetings, and employee team building activities or special projects.
- Willing to perform other duties as assigned and needed.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in an applicable field of study
- 3-5 years of prior experience in a senior administrative position is required
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized
- Possesses excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to exercise good judgement, show initiative and be proactive
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Comfortable in a face-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects
- Must be able to prioritize conflicting needs and handle matters expeditiously.
- Possesses a high standard of ethics and confidence to handle sensitive information.
Ricardo Defense offers an impressive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Company Paid Life and AD&D
- Company Paid Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending & HSA Accounts
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
Ricardo Defense is a business entity within Ricardo plc that works on classified safety and defense contracts for the US DoD, and it therefore operates as a separate entity governed by a Special Security Agreement (SSA). Ricardo Defense Inc provides solutions to meet the challenges faced by defense customers in the integration of complex and diverse systems specializing in taking innovative technologies from science to real-world deployment.
Ricardo Defense is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity or gender expression), age, mental or physical disability, creed, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, genetic trait or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.