- Role type
Ricardo Defense is seeking an experienced Provisioner to provide guidance and recommendations while working with internal and Government personnel to establish the initial provisioning requirements for all contract deliverables from inception through the entire system lifecycle. This Provisioner will coordinate with respective engineering agencies to ensure revisions to technical data for configuration management purposes, are properly documented, and pertinent provisioning technical data updated as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes technical documentation and develop data using software programs developed by the US Army Material Command (AMC) Logistics Support Activity (LOGSA)
- Works closely with other ILS, engineering personnel in developing and integrating supportability analysis data for the primary purpose of Acquisition Logistics Data Management
- Directs, manages and establishes source data used for Provisioning Parts Lists, Engineering Data for Provisioning, and Packaging Data requirements in required formats for analysis and submission
- Responsible for data cleansing, and supporting logistics product development for the Logistics Management Information (LMI) database used for establishing Provisioning Master Records, Proposed Spare Parts Lists, Allowance Parts Lists, and related logistics artifacts
- Provides guidance and recommendations while working with a team of analysts, engineers, and Government personnel to establish the initial through the several phases of provisioning processes of provisioning requirements for all contract deliverables
- Adheres to all quality and Safety standards
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in an applicable field of study or a minimum of 5 years of U.S. Government or relevant military experience
- Possesses a background in Supportability Analysis, specifically in Provisioning, on military systems and equipment
- Possesses a working understanding of AR 700-18, GEIA-STD-0007, LMI databases such as Power Log J, COMPASS, SESAME, and WEBFLIS; experienced using XML Editor
- Understanding of Source, Maintenance, and Recoverability Codes and their relationships to established maintenance concepts, development of technical manual work packages, and Levels of Repair based on the 2-Level Maintenance concept
- Must have demonstrated skills in ability to effectively interpret engineering drawings and Bill of Materials to determine part data and parent-child relationships.
- Able to obtain a U.S. Government Secret Clearance
Ricardo Defense offers an impressive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Company Paid Life and AD&D
- Company Paid Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending & HSA Accounts
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
Ricardo Defense is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ricardo Inc. established as a separate limited liability company in 2015 and structured under a Defense Security Service ‘Special Security Agreement’. Ricardo Defense provides engineering, technology, product innovation, sustainment, and field support services for our customers in the defense industry. We are committed to providing outstanding value through quality engineering solutions focused on class-leading product innovation and robust strategic implementation. We are guided by our corporate values of respect, integrity, creativity & innovation and passion. Ricardo, Inc. is the US subsidiary of Ricardo plc. For more information, visit www.ricardo.com.
Ricardo Defense is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity or gender expression), age, mental or physical disability, creed, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, genetic trait or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.