- Role type
Ricardo Defense is seeking a Software Developer to add to our growing software team. This position is Remote. This Software Developer will develop and sustain software projects for our Department of Defense customers. This Software Developer opportunity allows for remote work but may require work in our office for various items from time to time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with your Software Development lead to identify opportunities for increased process efficiency, code and module sharing, standardization, and integration.
- Identify and follow industry best practices where applicable.
- Monitor and identify future software directions, trends, and technologies.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in an applicable field of study.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a United States Government Secret Security Clearance and a Common Access Card (CAC) is required.
- Experience with the Vue and Electron frontend framework.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and SQLite.
- Experience with Jira, Bitbucket, and Git.
- Strong technical and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ricardo Defense offers an impressive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Company Paid Life and AD&D
- Company Paid Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending & HSA Accounts
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
Ricardo Defense is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ricardo Inc. established as a separate limited liability company in 2015 and structured under a Defense Security Service ‘Special Security Agreement’. Ricardo Defense provides engineering, technology, product innovation, sustainment, and field support services for our customers in the defense industry. We are committed to providing outstanding value through quality engineering solutions focused on class-leading product innovation and robust strategic implementation. We are guided by our corporate values of respect, integrity, creativity & innovation and passion. Ricardo, Inc. is the US subsidiary of Ricardo plc. For more information, visit www.ricardo.com.
Ricardo Defense is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity or gender expression), age, mental or physical disability, creed, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, genetic trait or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.