Human Resources Business Partner
- Role type
We are looking for a highly capable Human Resources Business Partner to support our rapidly growing business. Ricardo Rail Australia is a premium provider of engineering services, with the expertise and technical capabilities to devise innovative solutions to our clients’ transport project challenges.
- Drive business growth through proactively managing and monitoring recruitment and onboarding processes for new staff (employees and contractors);
- Lead, monitor and review the performance management process ensuring that appropriate plans are in place for managing succession, retention, talent and career development;
- Manage remuneration structure and salary review processes, providing recommendations to management team
- Support the ongoing development of the Company’s organisation structure / chart;
- Develop, implement and maintain policies and practices including those required under workplace health and safety and other legislation;
- Manage the Company’s Human Resources Management system, BambooHR;
- Develop training and professional development programs and support individuals to improve performance
- Manage and monitor the termination processes for staff (employees and contractors), ensuring compliance with relevant legislation;
- Conduct employee engagement activities, and support Employee health and wellbeing
- Support APAC regional projects and initiatives
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline;
- Prior experience in Human Resources and recruitment positions.
- Strong communications skills,
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of the organisation;
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint);
- Highly organised and able to meet deadlines;
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level, please click the ‘Apply” link.
Ricardo Rail Australia is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
More about Ricardo Rail Australia:
Ricardo Rail is a global rail consultancy that provides specialist engineering services to help clients navigate the rail industry's operational, commercial and regulatory demands.
With extensive experience across all key disciplines, from rolling stock, signalling and telecommunications, to energy efficiency, safety management and operational planning, we support a client portfolio that ranges from some of the world's largest rail manufacturers and operators to niche component suppliers.
Our team in Australia consists of more than 100 engineers, project managers and technical specialists engaged in major rail projects covering rolling stock, system engineering and accreditation services. With office in 10 countries, Ricardo provides broad coverage to the rail industry and proudly possess a reputation for developing flexible and thoughtful solutions to the many challenges faced by our clients
To learn more about Ricardo Rail please visit our website: https://rail.ricardo.com/ or our linked in page https://www.linkedin.com/company/ricardo-rail/