Talent Acquisition Partner
- Role type
- Flexible Hours, Full time, Part time
- Flexible, UK, Flexible, UK
- Closing Date
Role Title: Talent Acquisition Partner
Salary range: Up to £40,000 per annum
Location: Flexible (Harwell (Oxfordshire), London, Bristol, Manchester, Glasgow)
Our vision is to create a safe and sustainable world
Ricardo plc is a world-class environmental, engineering and strategic consulting company listed on the London Stock Exchange. With over 100 years of engineering excellence, we provide exceptional levels of expertise in delivering leading edge and innovative cross sector sustainable products and solutions, helping our global customers increase efficiencies, achieve growth and create a cleaner and safer future.
Our Energy and Environment business unit combines energy, climate change, environmental and chemical risk expertise with strong IT and economics capability.
We are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our Ricardo Energy & Environment Resourcing team.
• Pro-actively manage recruitment campaigns for the business areas, attracting the best talent for the business.
• Build talent pipelines through direct sourcing, headhunting, employee referrals and recruitment events
• Ensure vacancies are filled in a timely and cost-effective manner and in accordance with the planned attraction strategy
• Assist in the development of role/candidate specifications in collaboration with relevant managers
• Conduct telephone and face-to-face interviews and present offers to successful candidates
• Assist in the hiring decision by being an active member of the interview panels
• Take a lead role in all communications with candidates throughout the recruitment process and accountability for the quality of the candidate experience
• Supporting the recruitment marketing and branding strategy
• Play a lead role in Graduate Recruitment Programmes
• Champion Ricardo Energy & Environment’s Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion approach.
• Coach best practice interview skills with relevant managers
Key competencies and experience:
A real passion for managing recruitment processes and campaigns ensuring both quantitative and qualitative goals are achieved.
• Experience of managing the end to end recruitment process, building talent pipelines and developing creative attraction strategies.
• Familiarity of working in a technical service business
• Experience of working to demanding hiring targets and deadlines
• A background of working with competency-based interviews
Skills and behaviours:
• Ability to be creative when developing recruitment strategies for niche roles
• The ability to work autonomously and collaboratively within a team
• An appreciation of employment legislation, including working visa requirements, especially in relation to recruitment
• A proactive, results driven approach with a “can do” attitude to all aspects of working
• The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Excellent time management skills
• Confident at managing internal relationships
We offer flexible and hybrid working and this role can be full or part time (30 hours across 4 or 5 days per week).
Ricardo is an exciting and rewarding place to work and you have the opportunity to make a difference. You will work with teams of talented, dedicated, and supportive individuals. Alongside having a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with us through our broad range of projects, mentoring opportunities and a personalised approach to your learning and development. We are always keen to hear from people who have driven, ambition and a flair for innovative thinking.
Wellbeing and work life balance
We offer flexible approaches to work, whether that's working from home, being in the office, or as a hybrid worker. We're happy to discuss flexible working arrangements. Wellbeing is at the core to our culture, allowing employees to flourish and to achieve their full potential. Our People are important to us, and we take pride in our wellbeing programmes and policies that support individuals including flexible working, carers policy, mental health first aiders and readily available support through our extensive Employee Assistance programme.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion statement
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours. We have an ambitious diversity, equality, and inclusion approach as explained here. We value diversity; recognising that a more diverse workforce creates a richer and more varied working environment. Diversity also drives innovation, by allowing us to offer our clients the best consultancy service that we can. As part of our commitment to engage positively and pro-actively with all our employees and ensure an inclusive culture, we are a recognised as a 'disability confident' employer.
Our core benefits include 25 days' annual leave, plus 8 flexible bank holidays, a competitive company pension scheme, life assurance and professional subscriptions reimbursement. We also offer a wide range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Once you have submitted your application a member of our Recruitment Team will be in touch. Please be aware that the timing can vary dependent on the volume of applications that we receive for each role and in some cases, we may start to review applications prior to the closing date.