Principal System Engineer Consultant
- Role type
We are recruiting a Principal or Senior System Engineering Consultant in Hong Kong. the main job scope is as follows
· Implementing system lifecycle processes that are consistent with Ricardo's goals and policies.
· Tailor implementation of systems engineering lifecycle process activities (e.g. requirements, system architecture, interface management, engineering safety management, RAM, V&V, EMC, HF, performance, etc.) using a risk-based approach to meet needs.
· Working closely with the project management, project engineering and procurement to ensure that systems engineering requirements are reflected in supplier contracts.
· Plan and implement system integration activities aligned to the requirements and V&V, which will support acceptance process and taking systems into service.
· Review and approval of supply chain engineering and assurance deliverables.
· Minimum 8 years’ practical experience as a Systems Engineer or similar related discipline within Rail
· A degree in a relevant engineering subject
· Professional Engineer/Chartered Engineer (CEng) or qualifications leading to Professional Engineer/Chartered Engineer status
· Knowledge of safety legislation and operating rules and regulations
· Knowledge of risk management principles
· Commercial awareness
· Cross-discipline working
· Robust project management experience
· Management of teams of technical experts and suppliers
· Considerable experience of providing professional and technical advice, guidance and support on project engineering and technical issues
· Technical/assurance document review and approval