ICT Business Systems Specialist
- Role type
We are looking for a highly capable ICT Business Systems Specialist to support our rapidly growing business. Ricardo Rail Australia is a premium provider of engineering services, with the expertise and technical capabilities to devise innovative solutions to our clients’ transport project challenges.
- Provide expert strategic and technical advice to clients on ICT matters
- Project manage ICT system integrations and rollouts
- Support change management processes
- Develop ICT management and project plans
- Support the rollout of ICT business systems
- Ensure ICT systems enable our clients to manage their assets
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure business needs are satisfied
- New business development for Ricardo Rail Australia (e.g. new tenders)
- Development of company systems and processes;
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor and/or Master’s degree in Commerce, Business or Engineering;
- Five to ten years working experience as an ICT Project Manager; and
- Experience in project management of rolling stock.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level, please click the ‘Apply” link.
Ricardo Rail Australia is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
More about Ricardo Rail Australia:
Ricardo Rail is a global rail consultancy that provides specialist engineering services to help clients navigate the rail industry's operational, commercial and regulatory demands.
With extensive experience across all key disciplines, from rolling stock, signalling and telecommunications, to energy efficiency, safety management and operational planning, we support a client portfolio that ranges from some of the world's largest rail manufacturers and operators to niche component suppliers.
Our team in Australia consists of more than 100 engineers, project managers and technical specialists engaged in major rail projects covering rolling stock, system engineering and accreditation services. With office in 10 countries, Ricardo provides broad coverage to the rail industry and proudly possess a reputation for developing flexible and thoughtful solutions to the many challenges faced by our clients
To learn more about Ricardo Rail please visit our website: https://rail.ricardo.com/ or our linked in page https://www.linkedin.com/company/ricardo-rail/