- Role type
We are looking for a highly capable Administrative Officer to support our rapidly growing business. Ricardo Rail Australia is a premium provider of engineering services, with the expertise and technical capabilities to devise innovative solutions to our clients’ transport project challenges.
- Provide administrative support to the Managing Director including the coordination of diaries, scheduling meetings and organising associated arrangements and documentation.
- Organise and co-ordinate travel for Managing Director and Senior Leadership team as required
- Provide office and administration support to Senior Leadership team
- Organise and co-ordinate management meetings, staff events and general office requirements
- Manage the organisation of company events, conference bookings and staff dinners.
Monthly Accounts and Payroll:
- Assist with day to day accounts requirements
- Support the preparation of subcontractor invoices, employee expenses, credit card reconciliations, for processing and payment
- Assist with correspondence, documents and filing systems relating to general accounting, Payables and Receivables
- Collect and process receipts for reimbursement for employees and contractors
- Assist with the preparation of month-end accruals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Support the preparation of monthly payroll including leave and superannuation entitlements
- Reconciliation of payroll information
- Assist with the preparation of all payroll tax obligations
- Provide administrative assistance to HR initiatives such as the reward and recognition program, monthly newsletter, employee benefit and learning and development schemes.
- Assist with the organisation of HR annual events such as performance appraisals and employee satisfaction surveys.
- Support the onboarding and offboarding process for employees, ensuring accounts are closed and assets returned.
- Support recruitment activities such as scheduling meetings and uploading CV’s and other candidate information into our applicant tracking system.
- Assist with the collation of HR presentations, managing the weekly leave report and supporting other HR reports as required for senior management.
- Complete monthly leave reconciliation between our Human Resources Information System (BambooHR) and our Accounting Software (MYOB).
- Other generalist HR administrative tasks as required, actioning payroll queries, and assisting with letter and contract drafting, and assistance with maintaining employee data.
- Weekly timesheet review to ensure in line with project requirements;
- Support the preparation review and management of customer invoices including reimbursable costs in a timely and accurate manner;
- Assist with monthly forecast reporting to clients;
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2 –5 years’ experience in similar administrative role.
- Previous experience in consultancy or dynamic office environment preferred not essential.
- High level of organisation skills
- Strong IT Skills across the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload, and work to a deadline
- High level of attention to detail
- Confident communication skills, both written & verbal
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level, please click the ‘Apply” link.
Ricardo Rail Australia is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
More about Ricardo Rail Australia:
Ricardo Rail is a global rail consultancy that provides specialist engineering services to help clients navigate the rail industry's operational, commercial and regulatory demands.
With extensive experience across all key disciplines, from rolling stock, signalling and telecommunications, to energy efficiency, safety management and operational planning, we support a client portfolio that ranges from some of the world's largest rail manufacturers and operators to niche component suppliers.
Our team in Australia consists of more than 100 engineers, project managers and technical specialists engaged in major rail projects covering rolling stock, system engineering and accreditation services. With office in 10 countries, Ricardo provides broad coverage to the rail industry and proudly possess a reputation for developing flexible and thoughtful solutions to the many challenges faced by our clients
To learn more about Ricardo Rail please visit our website: https://rail.ricardo.com/ or our linked in page https://www.linkedin.com/company/ricardo-rail/
Please note we are not currently accepting applications for this position through recruitment agencies.