Computer Network Architect
- Role type
Ricardo Defense is seeking a Computer Network Architect to join our team. This Computer Network Architect will participate in the design and implementation of computer and information and other data communications networks. This Computer Network Architect will support Cybersecurity and Information Assurance Governance and Information Technology Governance efforts. This position will assist in the development, review, and maintenance of documents to support Clinger-Cohen Act (CCA) Compliance, including the Information Support Plan (ISP) and the Acquisition Cybersecurity Strategy.
Candidates for this position must be able to perform successfully both collaboratively and independently with periodic oversight. This Computer Network Architect requires regular interaction with customers and subject matter experts. This position will be sitting at our customers location in Warren, MI.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as technical contributor working closely with the project team in supporting the execution of technical tasks
- Derive and allocate cybersecurity requirements to sub-system and component levels
- Collaborate with project managers, development team, end users and customers to ensure that requirements and expectations are addressed in all phases of the project
- Conduct reviews with product teams to ensure cybersecurity requirements are being met throughout the product development life cycle
- Develop, review, and maintain documents to support the DoD Risk Management Framework and the US Army CIO Confirmation of Clinger Cohen Act Compliance
- Successfully represent the company and communicate effectively with customers
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Engineering or other applicable field from an accredited college or university
- Two plus years of relevant experience
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance and a Common Access Card
- Cybersecurity experience with IT support, Risk Management Framework or other compliance background
- The ability to communicate complex ideas succinctly to peers, management and customers
- Experience with cybersecurity for information systems
- Good technical leadership, planning and organization/control skills
Ricardo Defense offers an impressive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Company Paid Life and AD&D
- Company Paid Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending & HSA Accounts
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
Ricardo Defense is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ricardo Inc. established as a separate limited liability company in 2015 and structured under a Defense Security Service ‘Special Security Agreement’. Ricardo Defense provides engineering, technology, product innovation, sustainment, and field support services for our customers in the defense industry. We are committed to providing outstanding value through quality engineering solutions focused on class-leading product innovation and robust strategic implementation. We are guided by our corporate values of respect, integrity, creativity & innovation and passion. Ricardo, Inc. is the US subsidiary of Ricardo plc. For more information, visit www.ricardo.com.
Ricardo Defense is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity or gender expression), age, mental or physical disability, creed, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, genetic trait or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.