- Role type
We are looking for a highly capable Graduate Engineer based in Sydney to support our rapidly growing business commencing on a full time basis in January 2022. Ricardo Rail Australia is a premium provider of engineering services, with the expertise and technical capabilities to devise innovative solutions to our clients’ transport project challenges.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist Senior Team Members to collect and collate data, conduct analysis & prepare documentation.
- Produce Documentation to support project delivery:
- Design reports
- Technical drawings
- Verification and Validation reports
- Test Specification
- Undertake Technical Review of submitted documents.
- Assist with the preparation of recommendation reports and presentations.
- Support Ricardo Rail’s business development initiatives.
- Contribute to maintaining a safe working environment by ensuring safety requirements are adhered to.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree with distinction average grades in Engineering.
- Prior Graduate Engineering experience preferred.
- Demonstrate a mature and reliable attitude to your work and a willingness to learn.
- Excellent communication skill both written and verbal with the ability to work effectively with a diverse team.
- Passion for engineering and hands-on field based work.
- Ability to focus on a number of varied tasks with drive, enthusiasm and energy.
- High level of computer literacy.
This is an exciting career development opportunity for an enthusiastic, results orientated, individual. If you are confident you have the skills, knowledge and experience to fulfil this role then please click the ‘Apply” link.
Ricardo Rail Australia is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
More about Ricardo Rail Australia:
Ricardo Rail is a global rail consultancy that provides specialist engineering services to help clients navigate the rail industry's operational, commercial and regulatory demands.
With extensive experience across all key disciplines, from rolling stock, signalling and telecommunications, to energy efficiency, safety management and operational planning, we support a client portfolio that ranges from some of the world's largest rail manufacturers and operators to niche component suppliers.
Our team in Australia consists of more than 100 engineers, project managers and technical specialists engaged in major rail projects covering rolling stock, system engineering and accreditation services. With office in 10 countries, Ricardo provides broad coverage to the rail industry and proudly possess a reputation for developing flexible and thoughtful solutions to the many challenges faced by our clients
To learn more about Ricardo Rail please visit our website: https://rail.ricardo.com/ or our linked in page https://www.linkedin.com/company/ricardo-rail/
Please note we are not currently accepting applications for this position through recruitment agencies.