- Role type
Fixed Term Contract
- Closing Date
Role Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Harwell / London / Manchester/ Bristol / flexible
Salary: £24,000 – £26,000
Ricardo Energy & Environment is a leading sustainability consultancy combining energy, climate change, environmental and chemical risk expertise with strong IT and economics capability. Operating across the world, we work in partnership with our customers to help transform the way they work, empowering business leaders with award winning consultancy advice. With unrivalled sector insight and a reputation for producing innovative solutions, we offer a stimulating and rewarding environment in which to work.
As a result of the significant growth of our environmental consultancy work, we seek a marketing professional who can apply the fundamentals of campaign management and lead generation to support our busy team of Talent Acquisition (recruitment) partners to widen our talent pool. Your work will support activities such as copywriting, email campaigns, events, and webinars.
Reporting to the Head of Internal Communications and Knowledge Management, you’ll be part of a team of marketing professionals who support of our corporate vision. This team includes Marketing Executives, Public Relationship Professionals, Designers, Internal Communications specialists and proof-readers.
The activities delivered have a direct and measurable impact on the performance of our business during this time of ambitious growth. This new role will be primarily focussing raising awareness of Ricardo Energy & Environment as an employer of choice and demonstrating a positive impact on applications and the recruitment processes over all through the marketing activities.
This is an opportunity to use and further develop your marketing skills and experience to make your mark in a rewarding environment. You will join a high-energy and sociable team, where you will get to work across a wide range of activities and communication channels
We will provide you with training on our in-house processes and approaches, as well as helping you develop your existing marketing skills and capability.
- Regularly communicate with the Talent Acquisition team to identify opportunities to work with each other and discuss any requirements for marketing support
- Develop joint marketing plans, including developing talent marketing tools and resources (in collaboration with both the Communications & Talent teams)
- Record and report on marketing activities related to the talent acquisition process
- Develop quarterly marketing plans for activities with partners in conjunction with the Head of Internal Communications and Knowledge Management & Talent Acquisition Team
- Work flexibly to develop, lead and deliver on marketing activities as required, for example, writing content for newsletters, managing external and internal communications/mailing campaigns, organising events, webinar management, campaign list building, research and verification etc
- To complete all work to agreed time, budget and quality targets
Key competencies and experience:
- Highly organised– you understand the importance of providing stakeholders with visibility of the marketing activities and campaigns being delivered
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – you are comfortable engaging with internal and external stakeholders (irrespective of level of the organisation)
- Solid understanding of marketing analytics and reporting – you enjoy understanding the outcome and impact of what you do and know how to clearly communicate it to others
- A proactive and engaged member of the communications team – you enjoy being part of a team and value building close relationship with team members
- You will work closely with multiple stakeholders from across the business, including the Human Recourses team, hiring managers and our Senior Leadership team.
On-the-job training opportunities will be provided. We are very happy to discuss flexible working arrangements that enable the role to be successfully delivered.
This is an exciting and rewarding place to work, with the opportunity to make a difference. You will have a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with us through our broad range of projects, mentoring opportunities and a personalised approach to your learning and development.
We are always keen to hear from people who have driven, ambition and a flair for innovative thinking. Ricardo Energy & Environment has an ambitious diversity, equality, and inclusion approach as explained here.
Our People are important to us and we take pride in our wellbeing programmes and policies that support individuals including flexible working, carers policy, mental health first aiders and readily available support through our extensive Employee Assistance programme.
Once you have submitted your application a member of our Recruitment Team will be in touch. Please be aware that the timing can vary dependent on the volume of applications that we receive for each role and in some cases, we may start to review applications prior to the closing date.