Talent Acquisition Partner
- Role type
- Flexible Hours, Full time, Part time
Role Title: Talent Acquisition Partner
Salary range: Up to £40,000 per annum
Location: Flexible (Harwell (Oxfordshire), London, Bristol, Manchester, Glasgow)
Ricardo Energy & Environment is a leading sustainability consultancy combining energy, climate change, environmental and chemical risk expertise with strong IT and economics capability. Operating across the world, we work in partnership with our customers to help transform the way they work, empowering business leaders with award winning consultancy advice. With unrivalled sector insight and a reputation for producing innovative solutions, we offer a stimulating and rewarding environment in which to work.
Due to continued growth we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced in-house recruiter/Talent Acquisition Partner to join the Ricardo Energy & Environment Resourcing team. Reporting to the Talent and Resourcing Manager, you will work in collaboration with our other Talent Acquisition Partners in the management of the complete recruitment process, ensuring that any new capability recruited into the business is aligned with the brief from the hiring manager. You will be involved in Permanent, Contract, Contractor and Associate recruitment working with internal managers by adding value in providing professional advice on the most appropriate attraction strategy. You will also be the point of contact for candidates throughout the recruitment process ensuring they have a positive and professional image of the Company throughout.
• Proactively manage recruitment campaigns for the business areas, attracting the best talent for the business.
• Build talent pipelines through direct sourcing, headhunting, employee referrals and recruitment events
• Ensure vacancies are filled in a timely and cost-effective manner and in accordance with the planned attraction strategy
• Assist in the development of role/candidate specifications in collaboration with relevant managers
• Conduct telephone and face-to-face interviews and present offers to successful candidates
• Assist in the hiring decision by being an active member of the interview panels
• Take a lead role in all communications with candidates throughout the recruitment process and accountability for the quality of the candidate experience
• Supporting the recruitment marketing and branding strategy
• Play a lead role in Graduate Recruitment Programmes
• Champion Ricardo Energy & Environment’s Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion approach.
• Coach best practice interview skills with relevant managers
Key competencies and experience:
A real passion for managing recruitment processes and campaigns ensuring both quantitative and qualitative goals are achieved.
• Experience of managing the end to end recruitment process, building talent pipelines and developing creative attraction strategies.
• Familiarity of working in a technical service business
• Experience of working to demanding hiring targets and deadlines
• A background of working with competency-based interviews
Skills and behaviours:
• Ability to be creative when developing recruitment strategies for niche roles
• The ability to work autonomously and collaboratively within a team
• An appreciation of employment legislation, including working visa requirements, especially in relation to recruitment
• A proactive, results driven approach with a “can do” attitude to all aspects of working
• The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Excellent time management skills
• Confident at managing internal relationships
We offer flexible and hybrid working and this role can be full or part time (30 hours across 4 or 5 days per week).
What we offer
This is an exciting and rewarding place to work, with the opportunity to make a difference. What sets us apart is our People. You will work with an exceptional team of talented, dedicated and supportive individuals. You will have a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with us through our broad range of projects, mentoring opportunities and a personalised approach to your learning and development.
Our People are important to us and we take pride in our wellbeing programmes and policies that support individuals including flexible working, carers policy, mental health first aiders and readily available support through our extensive Employee Assistance programme.
Ricardo Energy & Environment has an ambitious diversity, equality and inclusion approach as explained in this message by our CEO.
Once you have submitted your application a member of our Recruitment Team will be in touch. Please be aware that the timing can vary dependent on the volume of applications that we receive for each role and in some cases, we may start to review applications prior to the closing date.
If you require any support with your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.