- Role type
We are looking for a highly capable Civil Engineer to support our rapidly growing business. Ricardo Rail Australia is a premium provider of engineering services, with the expertise and technical capabilities to devise innovative solutions to our clients’ transport project challenges.
- Review of civil infrastructure designs for compliance with the contract requirements, industry standards and fitness for purpose;
- Liaising and managing relevant stakeholders in relation to the design, construction and operation of rail infrastructure modifications to ensure that they adhere to relevant legislation and local regulations;
- Provide advice on infrastructure design and construction methodology; and
- Carry out on site surveillance of contractor works;
Qualifications and Experience:
- Engineering degree qualified in Civil or similar;
- Minimum five years' civil engineering experience, preferably in the area of rail infrastructure;
- Knowledge of construction industry and rail industry standards;
- Knowledge of planning approvals, environmental and sustainability best practice; and
- Knowledge of track design.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; and
- Organised and able to meet deadlines.
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level, please click the ‘Apply” link.
Ricardo Rail Australia is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
More about Ricardo Rail Australia:
Ricardo Rail is a global rail consultancy that provides specialist engineering services to help clients navigate the rail industry's operational, commercial and regulatory demands.
With extensive experience across all key disciplines, from rolling stock, signalling and telecommunications, to energy efficiency, safety management and operational planning, we support a client portfolio that ranges from some of the world's largest rail manufacturers and operators to niche component suppliers.
Our team in Australia consists of more than 100 engineers, project managers and technical specialists engaged in major rail projects covering rolling stock, system engineering and accreditation services. With office in 10 countries, Ricardo provides broad coverage to the rail industry and proudly possess a reputation for developing flexible and thoughtful solutions to the many challenges faced by our clients
To learn more about Ricardo Rail please visit our website: https://rail.ricardo.com/ or our linked in page https://www.linkedin.com/company/ricardo-rail/
Please note we are not currently accepting applications for this position through recruitment agencies.