District Heat Network / District Heating Expert - Independent / Associate - Outside IR35 Contract
- Role type
- Closing Date
Are you an independent / freelance District Heat Network expert? If so, we would like to discuss imminent collaboration opportunities with you.
Ricardo Energy & Environment (ee.ricardo.com) is a leading sustainability consultancy, delivering energy, climate change, environmental and chemical risk expertise for projects around the world.
Heat accounts for ~37% of the total UK carbon emissions and the decarbonisation of heat is the greatest challenge facing the UK (and beyond) in its transition to a net zero carbon economy. Within our Sustainable Infrastructure and Operations business unit, we have a dedicated heat decarbonisation team, comprising a 30-strong team of engineers, consultants and project managers.
This team is at the forefront of delivering heat decarbonisation solutions in the UK and internationally, from working with governments to develop policy, to implementation of low carbon heat solutions in the public and private sectors.
As demand for our services grows, we are seeking independent district heat network partners, to collaborate with our heat decarbonisation team and to support both UK based and international heat network projects.
An ideal range of skills and experience includes:
- Understanding of government policies related to associated district heating and cooling networks , heat markets, renewable heat and CHP
- Managing large projects and programmes will be advantageous
- Conducting district heat / low carbon heat / CHP feasibility studies
- Working in consultancy, engineering or an evaluation team at a utilities company
- Have knowledge of the market and regulatory framework for and district heating, district cooling renewable heat and CHP in the UK and Europe
- Qualified mechanical, process or chemical engineer
Please register to partner with us on district heat network projects in the near future. If you have any questions or would like to discuss in more detail, you can contact me directly on email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Privacy Notice: https://ricardo.com/privacy-notice
Ricardo Energy & Environment, The Gemini Building, Fermi Avenue, Harwell, Didcot, UK, OX11 0QR