International HR Project Manager
- Role type
- Contract, Full time
- Derby, Flexible, London
Ricardo Rail is seeking HR professional to take on the combined role of International HR Project Manager & HR Business Partner EMEA.
The role is ideal for an HR generalist with international experience who would like to expand their profile by leading global HR projects.
- HR Project Management: Project management of global RR HR projects in the areas of Recruitment, L&D, Talent Management & Succession Planning, HR Systems, Cross Border Employment & Global Mobility
- HR Business Partner UK / EMEA: Support the UK/EMEA HR manager by acting as the HR BP for dedicated parts of the region:
- Advise Managers and Colleagues in all HR matters
- Lead regional recruitment
- Manage payroll interfaces
- Coordinate promotion processes, salary reviews etc
- Plan and organise regional training
- Update systems, issue contracts, contract changes, etc
- HR Reporting: Own all HR reporting for RR globally
- monthly Head Count reporting
- monthly reporting of other KPIs like sickness absence, attrition etc
- answer ad hoc reporting requests from group or rail management
- develop and own a comprehensive HR dashboard
- Employee Engagement: Support employee engagement activities in region and across Ricardo Rail
- Global HR Team: Support cross regional and divisional collaboration; share and explore best practices with other HR functions; support and lead cross divisional HR projects and support other Ricardo divisions when needed.
- Compliance: Ensure legal and tax compliance of all HR services, contracts etc. as well as compliance with Ricardo group strategies and processes. Make sure that processes and activities are documented in a way that compliance can be monitored.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor or Higher degree in Human Resource Management or a related discipline.
- Min 4 years of HR generalist experience
- Understanding of all HR processes including HR admin, Recruitment, Talent Management / L&D, International Assignments, Payroll and Compensation & Benefits.
- Very good communication skill, especially ability to communicate effectively across different hierarchical levels (and where necessary cultural backgrounds)
- Sound experience in Project Management
- Excellent analytical skills & attention to detail
- Systems affinity
- Sound presentation Skills
- Strong service orientation and can-do attitude
- Up to £40,000 p/a salary depending on experience,
- 25 days holiday plus usual bank holidays,
- Buy and sell 5 days holiday,
- Company Pension
- Life Cover
- Permanent Disability Insurance
- Access to Perkbox and various other flexible benefits.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to Private GP Services
- Access to LinkedIn Learning
Ricardo is a global strategic, technical and environmental consultancy and specialist niche manufacturer of high performance products. We also provide independent assurance services in the rail sector. With a century of delivering excellence and innovation, we employ over 2,900 professional engineers, consultants and scientists world-wide.
Our activities cover a range of market sectors including passenger car, commercial vehicle, rail, defense, motorsport, motorcycle, off-highway, marine, clean energy and power generation.
Our client list includes the world’s major transportation original equipment manufacturers, supply chain organisations, energy companies, financial institutions and government agencies.
Guided by our corporate values of respect, integrity, innovation and passion we enable our customers to achieve sustainable growth and commercial success.
Our ambition is to work together to promote a more inclusive environment, which attracts all candidates and signals our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.
Ricardo strives to be a diverse and inclusive place where we can ALL be ourselves. We offer family friendly, flexible working arrangements, with forums and inclusive facilities to support our staff.