Carbon Capture & Storage Expert Associate - Outside IR35 - 3-6 Month Contract
- Role type
- Closing Date
Project title: Associate Consultant – Carbon Capture & Storage (Contractor / Associate) - Outside IR35
Duration: 3-6 months
Capability level: Mid-level
Ricardo Energy & Environment (ee.ricardo.com/) is a leading sustainability consultancy, delivering energy, climate change, environmental and chemical risk expertise for projects around the world.
We are currently seeking Carbon Capture and Storage experts, to collaborate with us on an Associate basis, as demand for our CCS insights and consulting requirements continually increases.
As an independent professional through your own limited company, you will support us on diverse bids and projects worldwide, working alongside our own team of CCS experts.
Remote working is possible and you will be working alongside internal stakeholders and with external clients.
Key areas of interest in terms of experience are as follows:
- CO2 storage expertise
- CO2 transport
- FEED studies, feasibility, techno-economic analysis (could be CCUS or hydrogen based on steam methane reforming coupled with CCUS)
- Life cycle / environmental impacts of CCUS and hydrogen
- Understanding of business models
- CO2 capture and CO2 utilisation technologies
- Greenhouse gas removal (e.g. bioenergy CCS, BECCS; biochar; direct air CCS, DACCS
- CO2 removal technologies
- Negative emission technologies
Please apply to collaborate with us on Carbon Capture and Storage projects and we look forward to hearing from you.
If you would like to schedule an introductory discussion, please contact me via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy Notice: https://ricardo.com/privacy-notice
Ricardo Energy & Environment, The Gemini Building, Fermi Avenue, Harwell, Didcot, UK, OX11 0QR