- Role type
Ricardo Defense is seeking a Systems Analyst at our customer site in Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA.
This Systems Analyst will provide subject matter expertise in the planning, review, and refinement of systems and associated documentation related to network/C4ISR system architectures. This Systems Analyst will analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems with consideration of the current system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop engineering objectives, perform analyses and engineering trade studies
- Assist the Government with analysis of engineering requirements, system architectures and designs, test plans, prototypes, etc. throughout the project’s lifecycle
- Plan, review, and refine systems and documentation related to network C4ISR system architectures
- Support management of the project’s technical work and coordinate project activities with customer requirements
- Technical knowledge and subject matter expertise in the integration of networking and C4ISR systems in ground vehicles is required for this position.
- A bachelor's degree in an applicable field from an accredited college or university
- A minimum of eight years of relevant experience
- Ability to obtain a Common Access Card, Government Security Clearance, and maintain a clearance
- Engineering design experience on DoD programs
- Ability to analyze science, engineering, business, and other data processing problems to implement and improve computer systems
- Able to successfully represent the company and communicate effectively with customers
- Excellent written communication skills to support a variety of reporting requirements
Ricardo Defense offers an impressive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Company Paid Life and AD&D
- Company Paid Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending & HSA Accounts
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
Ricardo Defense is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ricardo Inc. established as a separate limited liability company in 2015 and structured under a Defense Security Service ‘Special Security Agreement’. Ricardo Defense provides engineering, technology, product innovation, sustainment, and field support services for our customers in the defense industry. We are committed to providing outstanding value through quality engineering solutions focused on class-leading product innovation and robust strategic implementation. We are guided by our corporate values of respect, integrity, creativity & innovation and passion. Ricardo, Inc. is the US subsidiary of Ricardo plc. For more information, visit www.ricardo.com.
Ricardo Defense is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity or gender expression), age, mental or physical disability, creed, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, genetic trait or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.