- Role type
Ricardo Defense has an excellent career opportunity for an experienced Configuration Manager (CM) for our Troy, MI office. This Configuration Manager will work with various Department of Defense customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Support Configuration Manager is expected to support CM planning, processes, identification, management and disposition of PdM CRS Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs)
- Support frequent collaboration with multiple cross-functional teams and external United States Government organizations
- Ability to support day-to-day CM efforts
- Regularly ensure teams are working in an efficient, collaborative manner
- A four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in an applicable field of study
- Ability to obtain a Common Access Card and/or Government Security Clearance if required
- Prior experience supporting the DoD in a CM or similar role is preferred
- A minimum of five years of relevant Configuration Management experience
- Candidate is expected to be able to perform in a high visibility position with regular communication with senior leaders
- Candidate should possess excellent communication skills (oral and written) to successfully prepare and conduct briefings to leadership and stakeholders.
- Candidate is expected to interact remotely and independently with other Government agencies in a distributed, multi-site fashion and multiple defense contractors
Ricardo Defense offers an impressive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Company Paid Life and AD&D
- Company Paid Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending & HSA Accounts
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
Ricardo Defense is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ricardo Inc. established as a separate limited liability company in 2015 and structured under a Defense Security Service ‘Special Security Agreement’. Ricardo Defense provides engineering, technology, product innovation, sustainment, and field support services for our customers in the defense industry. We are committed to providing outstanding value through quality engineering solutions focused on class-leading product innovation and robust strategic implementation. We are guided by our corporate values of respect, integrity, creativity & innovation and passion. Ricardo, Inc. is the US subsidiary of Ricardo plc. For more information, visit www.ricardo.com.
Ricardo Defense is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity or gender expression), age, mental or physical disability, creed, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, genetic trait or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.