- Role type
Ricardo Defense has an exciting career opportunity in our growing Acquisition and Logistics Division. We are looking for an experienced, detail-oriented Acquisition Logistician that will act as a liaison between the Department of Defense (DoD) logistics organizations to track and coordinate a variety of Acquisition Logistics activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide expertise in the development, preparation, coordination, and execution of all aspects of the PEO/PMs’ Life Cycle Logistics support under the processes of DoD acquisition and sustainment
- Develop and deliver solutions that meet the program requirements using industry-accepted principles, concepts, and approaches in the development of logistical products and services
- Produce acquisition logistics documentation in support of the PEO/PM's products
- Responsibilities may span the entire life cycle of a product, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, and final disposal of resources.
- Experience with working on DoD Acquisition Programs requiring development, integration, implementation, training, and sustainment
- DAWIA Level II or III Certification in Life Cycle Logistics or Program Management
- Professional certifications such as Project Management Professional or Certified Associate in Project Management preferred
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in an applicable field of study
- Minimum of 15 years of U.S. Government or relevant military experience
- Knowledge of acquisition lifecycle and required sustainment planning during each phase
- Thorough knowledge of Life Cycle Logistics regulations, policies, and DoD 5000 series
- Familiarity with the DoD’s Integrated Product Support Element structure and definitions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Able to obtain a U.S. Government Secret Clearance
Ricardo Defense offers an impressive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Company Paid Life and AD&D
- Company Paid Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending & HSA Accounts
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
Ricardo Defense is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ricardo Inc. established as a separate limited liability company in 2015 and structured under a Defense Security Service ‘Special Security Agreement’. Ricardo Defense provides engineering, technology, product innovation, sustainment, and field support services for our customers in the defense industry. We are committed to providing outstanding value through quality engineering solutions focused on class-leading product innovation and robust strategic implementation. We are guided by our corporate values of respect, integrity, creativity & innovation and passion. Ricardo, Inc. is the US subsidiary of Ricardo plc. For more information, visit www.ricardo.com.
Ricardo Defense is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity or gender expression), age, mental or physical disability, creed, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, genetic trait or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.