Partnership Marketing Executive
- Role type
- Flexible Hours, Part time, Full time, Permanent
- Manchester, Oxfordshire (Harwell)
- Closing Date
Partnership Marketing Executive £25,000 - £30,000
This role Will be Manchester or Oxfordshire office based but Homeworking to begin
Ricardo Energy & Environment is a leading sustainability consultancy combining energy, climate change, environmental and chemical risk expertise with strong IT and economics capability. Operating across the world, we work in partnership with our customers to help transform the way they work, empowering business leaders with award winning consultancy advice. With unrivalled sector insight and a reputation for producing innovative solutions, we offer a stimulating and rewarding environment in which to work.
The National Chemical Emergency Centre (NCEC) is the premier global chemical emergency response centre, providing lifesaving advice and industry leading support to the emergency services and multi-national organisations.
NCEC is part of Ricardo Energy & Environment, a leading sustainability consultancy combining energy, climate change, environmental and chemical risk expertise with strong digital, policy and economics capability.
The Marketing and Communications team are key to supporting delivery of marketing and business development activities. The activities delivered by the team have a direct and measurable impact on the performance on NCEC, and the Partnership Marketing Executive is a key role in enabling the team to achieve its objectives.
In this role, you’ll be part of a team of marketing professionals who are supporting technical specialists and business development professionals in delivering activities that support and grow our partnership network. NCEC has several national and international partners, who we work with closely to develop marketing activities that help to communicate our products and services. You will liaise with these partners to help keep them up to date with activities that we are delivering and ensure they have the resources and support they need to continue to promote NCEC effectively. As part of supporting our network of partners, you will work with the NCEC marketing team and business development through activities such as; copy writing, email campaigns, events and webinars.
This is an opportunity to use and further develop your marketing skills and experience to make your mark in a rewarding environment. You will join a high-energy and sociable team where you will get to work across a wide range of activities and communication channels
We will provide you with training on our in-house processes and approaches, as well as helping you develop your existing marketing skills and capability.
- Develop quarterly marketing plans for activities with partners in conjunction with the NCEC Marketing Manager and Partnership Manager
- Using these plans, work with the NCEC partnership network to identify leads and opportunities to work with each other and discuss any requirements for marketing support
- In conjunction with the NCEC marketing Manager, develop and enhance partner marketing tools and resources, and maintain a library of partner resources
- Support induction and onboarding of new prospective partners and help to bring them into the existing network
- Record and report on marketing activities related to the partnership network (as a whole and for individual partners)
- Work flexibly to develop, lead and deliver on marketing activities as required for example, writing content for newsletters, managing external and internal communications/mailing campaigns, organising events, webinar management, campaign list building, research and verification etc
- To complete all work to agreed time, budget and quality targets
Successful candidates will have
- A proactive and organised approach, taking pride in consistently delivering high quality work
- The ability to build strong relationships and manage multiple stakeholders
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written communication skills (in English).
- A flexible, resilient and enthusiastic approach to all aspects of work
- Highly organised and good attention to detail
- Strong computer literacy – especially in Office
- Experience with partner, reseller of other channel orientated marketing will be a distinct advantage in this role
- Must have experience of marketing through / to channel partners
You will work closely with other team members from across NCEC and liaise with outside contractors on a regular basis. Instructions and requirements should always be clear, concise and logged .
This is an exciting and rewarding place to work, with the opportunity to make a difference. What sets us apart is our People. You will work with an exceptional team of talented, dedicated and supportive individuals. You will have a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with us through our broad range of projects, mentoring opportunities and a personalised approach to your learning and development.
Our People are important to us and we take pride in our wellbeing programmes and policies that support individuals including flexible working, carers policy, mental health first aiders and readily available support through our extensive Employee Assistance programme.
Ricardo Energy & Environment has an ambitious diversity, equality and inclusion approach.
Once you have submitted your application a member of our Recruitment Team will be in touch. Please be aware that the timing can vary dependent on the volume of applications that we receive for each role and in some cases, we may start to review applications prior to the closing date.