- Role type
We are looking for a highly capable Risk Manager to support our rapidly growing business, initially for 6 months full-time based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Ricardo Rail Australia is a provider of engineering services, with the expertise and technical capabilities to devise innovative solutions to our clients’ transport project challenges.
- Assistance with installation of a Risk Management system in Clients’ business (ARM from GRC-Sword).
- Identification of client risks and confirmation of mitigation.
- Setup, structure and population of the system with risks, mitigations and treatments.
- Setup of reporting to meet client requirements.
- Negotiation with stakeholders to quantify risks, determine effectiveness of mitigations and assign responsibilities.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline and significant professional experience in Risk Management, preferably in a rail environment.
- Demonstrated experience in set up and operation of an Enterprise Risk Management system, preferably ARM,
- Stakeholder management and negotiation with a wide range of clients from senior executives to front-line staff.
- Capability to operate in culturally diverse environments.
- Professional report writing skill.
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level, please click the ‘Apply” link.
Ricardo Rail Australia is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
More about Ricardo Rail Australia:
Ricardo Rail is a global consultancy that provides specialist engineering services to help clients navigate the rail industry's operational, commercial and regulatory demands.
With extensive experience across all key disciplines, from rolling stock, signalling and telecommunications, to energy efficiency, safety management and operational planning, we support a client portfolio that ranges from some of the world's largest rail administrations to niche component suppliers.
Our team in Australia (formerly Transport Engineering) consists of more than 100 engineers, project managers and technical specialists engaged in major rolling stock projects across NSW, and who proudly possess a reputation for developing flexible and thoughtful solutions to the many challenges faced by our clients. We offer advisory, design and delivery services on projects in both the public and private sector.
Please note we are not currently accepting applications for this position through recruitment agencies.