Ricardo Defense - Software Test & Support Engineer
- Role type
Ricardo Defense has an opening for a Software Test & Support Engineer. This Software Test & Support Engineer will ensure we clearly understand our customer requirements and verify solutions meet expectations, along with providing excellent customer support for these products. We are looking for a Software Test & Support Engineer that will help define automated tests for a software product suite.
This Software Test Support Engineer will be responsible for the overall quality of a software product suite. This role performs software quality efforts and operates independently of the software engineering group to ensure impartial evaluation of work products. The Software Test Support Engineer will also support the customer workforce by working the product support helpdesk to resolve technical issues. The Software Test & Support Engineer works with the Lead who coordinates the testing activities, helpdesk support, resources and personnel. The Software Test & Support Engineer develops various test applications for continuous integration, build and test environments.
- Ability to obtain a United States Government Common Access Card and Secret Clearance as well as pass a background investigation
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in engineering, engineering science, computer science, computer engineering, or mathematics
- Software product development experience that spans the entire development lifecycle
- Experience writing test plans and test descriptions following DoD practices
- Experience with automated test creation using tools such as TestComplete
- Takes initiative in identifying technical gaps, learning and applying new concepts
- Team player - Comfortable working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Familiarity with helpdesk tools such as OTRS and issue tracking software such as Jira
- Problem solving, analysis, and debugging in a server environment
- Excellent communicator - Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter - assumes full responsibility for completion of assigned tasks
Ricardo Defense offers an impressive compensation and benefits package including:
- Company Paid Life and AD&D
- Company Paid Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
Ricardo Defense is a full-service engineering and technology firm that develops customized solutions for government and commercial organizations. Ricardo Defense combines experience, skill, and innovation to bring together leading-edge technologies and engineering to customers who require mission-critical systems. Our core capabilities include designing complex embedded systems and technology-enabled business management solutions.
Ricardo Defense is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity or gender expression), age, mental or physical disability, creed, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, genetic trait or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.