Ricardo Defense - Senior Provisioner
- Role type
Ricardo Defense is seeking an experienced Provisioner to provide guidance and recommendations while working with internal and Government personnel to establish the initial provisioning requirements for all contract deliverables from inception through the entire system lifecycle. Coordinates with respective engineering agencies to ensure revisions to technical data for configuration management purposes, are properly documented, and pertinent provisioning technical data updated as required.
Essential Duties and Responibilities:
- Analyze, organize, plan and administer all phases of day-to-day provisioning, spares, or maintenance/repair activities using established procedures
- Networks with internal and external personnel in developing and integrating supportability analysis data for the primary purpose of Acquisition Logistics Data Management
- Prepare Provisioning Parts Lists (PPL), Provisioning Contract Control Numbers (PCCN), Provisioning Control Codes (PCC), and Provisioning List Sequence Numbers (PLSN) in accordance with Government direction
- Responsible for data cleansing, and supporting logistics product development for the Logistics Management Information (LMI) database used for establishing Provisioning Master Records, Proposed Spare Parts Lists, Allowance Parts Lists, and related logistics artifacts
- Work in a team setting as a Senior Provisioner/Team Leader and mentor others in furthering their Provisioning skills
- Provides guidance and recommendations while working with a team of analysts, engineers, and Government personnel to establish the initial through the several phases of provisioning processes of provisioning requirements for all contract deliverables
- Adheres to all quality and safety standards
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in an applicable field of study
- Previous experience of Government Provisioning from the OEM perspective
- Or minimum of 15 years of U.S. Government or relevant military experience
- Possesses a background in Supportability Analysis, specifically in Provisioning, on military systems and equipment
- Possesses a working understanding of AR 700-18, GEIA-STD-0007, LMI databases such as Power Log J, COMPASS, SESAME, and WEBFLIS; experienced using XML Editor or equivalent
- Understanding of Source, Maintenance, and Recoverability Codes and their relationships to established maintenance concepts, development of technical manual work packages, and Levels of Repair based on the 2-Level Maintenance concept
- Must have demonstrated skills in ability to effectively interpret engineering drawings and Bill of Materials to determine part data and parent-child relationships.
- Able to obtain a U.S. Government Secret Clearance
Ricardo Defense offers an impressive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Company Paid Life and AD&D
- Company Paid Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending & HSA Accounts
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
Ricardo Defense is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ricardo Inc. established as a separate limited liability company in 2015 and structured under a Defense Security Service ‘Special Security Agreement’. Ricardo Defense provides engineering, technology, product innovation, sustainment, and field support services for our customers in the defense industry. We are committed to providing outstanding value through quality engineering solutions focused on class-leading product innovation and robust strategic implementation. We are guided by our corporate values of respect, integrity, creativity & innovation and passion. Ricardo, Inc. is the US subsidiary of Ricardo plc. For more information, visit www.ricardo.com.
Ricardo Defense is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity or gender expression), age, mental or physical disability, creed, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, genetic trait or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.