Ricardo Defense - Software Developer
- Role type
Ricardo Defense has immediate openings for talented Software Developers to join our growing software department. These Software Developers will work within a team of fellow developers, software architects, and software quality experts on successful, ongoing software development efforts as well as upcoming new projects. These Software Developer roles are an essential part of our continued success.
As a Software Developer you will enhance our existing products by developing new features while maintaining impeccable quality though code reviews and test performed in a continuous integration pipeline. This Software Developer will work to add features and improvements into our various platforms and technologies.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical degree from an accredited college or university
- Must be able to obtain a Government Secret Clearance
- Database skills such as SQL queries is a plus
- Experience with Bitbucket and JIRA is a plus
- Knowledge of a CM system such as git
- Enthusiastic team player who facilitates team success
- A desire to learn new software skills, technology frameworks and tools
Ricardo Defense offers an impressive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Company Paid Life and AD&D
- Company Paid Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending & HSA Accounts
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
Ricardo Defense is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ricardo Inc. established as a separate limited liability company in 2015 and structured under a Defense Security Service ‘Special Security Agreement’. Ricardo Defense provides engineering, technology, product innovation, sustainment, and field support services for our customers in the defense industry. We are committed to providing outstanding value through quality engineering solutions focused on class-leading product innovation and robust strategic implementation. We are guided by our corporate values of respect, integrity, creativity & innovation and passion. Ricardo, Inc. is the US subsidiary of Ricardo plc. For more information, visit www.ricardo.com.
Ricardo Defense is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity or gender expression), age, mental or physical disability, creed, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, genetic trait or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.