- Role type
Ricardo Defense is seeking a Graphic Assistant for our customer location in Warren, MI to support the client's graphic design, event support and archiving needs.
Ricardo Defense is a full-service engineering and technology company that develops customized solutions for government and commercial organizations. Ricardo Defense combines experience, skill, and innovation to bring leading-edge technologies and engineering to customers who require mission-critical systems. Our core capabilities include designing complex embedded systems and technology-enabled business management solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design overall layout and oversee production for digital and finished printed collateral
- Assist with preparation, coordination and execution of client events and meetings
- Prepare and deliver briefing presentations
- Create, process and assemble personnel awards
- Provide maintenance and administration of Document Library, Archives, and Multi-media material IAW Government established procedures
- Photograph in-house events and touch up photos
- Manage supplies and initiate funding requests for graphics materials
- Able to elicit customer requirements and provide creative graphical, multimedia and photographic materials needed to convey important project or proposal information.
- An associate's degree from an accredited college or university in an applicable field of study or five relevant years of U.S. Government contracting experience.
- Ability to obtain a Common Access Card, Government Security Clearance and maintain a clearance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint
Ricardo Defense offers an impressive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Company Paid Life and AD&D
- Company Paid Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending & HSA Accounts
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
Ricardo Defense is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ricardo Inc. established as a separate limited liability company in 2015 and structured under a Defense Security Service Special Security Agreement'. Ricardo Defense provides engineering, technology, product innovation, sustainment, and field support services for our customers in the defense industry. We are committed to providing outstanding value through quality engineering solutions focused on class-leading product innovation and robust strategic implementation. We are guided by our corporate values of respect, integrity, creativity & innovation and passion. Ricardo, Inc. is the US subsidiary of Ricardo plc. For more information, visit www.ricardo.com.