Ricardo Defense - Field Service Representative
- Role type
Ricardo Defense is seeking an experienced New Equipment Training (NET) Manager to support a critical vehicle program for the United States Army. The NET Manager will serve an important role in providing logistical support to specific vehicle platforms in support of Material Fielding and Training Teams (MF&T); Responsibilities include conducting all aspects of coordination with internal and external agencies to meet training milestones. Responsible for the execution of all platform integration in accordance with established timelines; provides oversight and guidance during fielding execution to the team and receiving unit.
Ricardo Defense is a full-service engineering and technology company that develops customized solutions for government and commercial organizations. Ricardo Defense combines experience, skill, and innovation to bring leading-edge technologies and engineering to customers who require mission-critical systems. Our core capabilities include designing complex embedded systems and technology-enabled business management solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to take written instruction and transfer it into training material that can be clearly understood
- Institute an intricate training program for operations and maintenance personnel
- Coordinate with customers, identifying program needs, obtain technical data and program schedules
- Proficient in testing and evaluating trainees, measuring learning progress and evaluating effectiveness of training presentations
- Providing guidance and direction to subordinate trainers, utilizing strong technical and training skills
- Experience with working on DoD Acquisition Programs requiring development, integration, implementation, training, and sustainment
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in an applicable field of study is preferred but not required
- A minimum of Five years of U.S. Government or relevant military experience
- Ability to work from technical manuals, work instructions, work orders and follow-up of historic troubleshooter findings and notes
- Background in training, evaluation, and train the trainer skills
- Instructor qualified by the US Army is a plus
- Strong communications skills with ability to clearly explain to personnel and upper management on the ins and outs of training
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to prepare written technical reports
- Able to obtain a U.S. government secret clearance
Ricardo Defense offers an impressive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Company Paid Life and AD&D
- Company Paid Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending & HSA Accounts
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
Ricardo Defense is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ricardo Inc. established as a separate limited liability company in 2015 and structured under a Defense Security Service ‘Special Security Agreement’. Ricardo Defense provides engineering, technology, product innovation, sustainment, and field support services for our customers in the defense industry. We are committed to providing outstanding value through quality engineering solutions focused on class-leading product innovation and robust strategic implementation. We are guided by our corporate values of respect, integrity, creativity & innovation and passion. Ricardo, Inc. is the US subsidiary of Ricardo plc. For more information, visit www.ricardo.com.
Ricardo Defense is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity or gender expression), age, mental or physical disability, creed, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, genetic trait or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.