Ricardo Defense - Sr. Program Control Specialist
- Role type
Ricardo Defense is experiencing high growth and is seeking an exceptional Sr. Project Control Specialist to add to our team. This Sr. Project Control Specialist position is an exciting career opportunity for a confident, experienced individual with the ability to form conclusions and craft solutions that are critical to the success of our projects.
Ricardo Defense is a full-service engineering and technology company that develops customized solutions for government and commercial organizations. Ricardo Defense combines experience, skill, and innovation to bring leading-edge technologies and engineering to customers who require mission-critical systems. Our core capabilities include designing complex embedded systems and technology-enabled business management solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilites:
The ideal individual will be able to work in both a team environment as well as be responsible for the timely completion of individual assignments. To be successful in this position, the candidate must be results oriented and have the ability to effectively prioritize workflow.
- Support the Program/Project Control Manager to inform project managers/leads by providing actual project costs and forecasts
- Supports project managers/leads by performing specific tasks related to reviews of management practices and policies; recommends changes to enhance operating efficiencies
- Provides technical assistance in the design of cost accounting or reporting systems and related forms and documents
- Assists in reviews of financial and internal controls to determine whether such controls are adequate to meet management objectives
- Assists in reviewing travel expense reports and purchase requisitions
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in accounting, finance or other related fields of study
- A minimum of seven years of experience
- Must be able to obtain a government security clearance
- Two years of applicable accounting experience
- Knowledge of cost and financing accounting principles, practices, and procedures
- Knowledge of internal control systems and procedures
- Experience in preparing management reports on a timely basis
- Experience working in related financial software products
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Be a quick learner and have strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to perform at a high level with little oversight
Ricardo Defense offers an impressive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Company Paid Life and AD&D
- Company Paid Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
Ricardo Defense is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ricardo Inc. established as a separate limited liability company in 2015 and structured under a Defense Security Service ‘Special Security Agreement’. Ricardo Defense provides engineering, technology, product innovation, sustainment, and field support services for our customers in the defense industry. We are committed to providing outstanding value through quality engineering solutions focused on class-leading product innovation and robust strategic implementation. We are guided by our corporate values of respect, integrity, creativity & innovation and passion. Ricardo, Inc. is the US subsidiary of Ricardo plc. For more information, visit www.ricardo.com.