- Role type
Performs general accounting and reporting activities, with primary responsibility for general ledger account maintenance, accounts payable, fixed assets and intercompany transactions, in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Company policy.
- Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Manage the company's fixed assets register
- Assists with all accounting functions including but not limited to accounts payable, intercompany, accruals and prepayments
- Sales and use tax filing for multiple states
- Calculate and communicate to other divisions all intercompany transactions and address any discrepancies
- Assists with coordination of annual independent audit and preparation of annual tax documents.
- Assists in the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts.
- Responsible for reconciling various balance sheet accounts
- Assists with preparation of monthly financial statements.
- International Experience is a plus
- Delivers superior levels of customer service to both internal and external customers while demonstrating Ricardo's core values of respect, integrity, creativity and innovation, and passion
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in accounting.
- 5 years of progressive experience in accounting with a strong desire for advancement
- General ledger maintenance and financial reporting experience.
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage
- Demonstrated ability to effectively multi-task
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills; ability to condense complex issues into succinct messages
- Strong problem solving, analytical and listening skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic and matrixed organization
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, Access and Power Point